All-Star Apparently Another Worlds Gym Goes Out Of Business...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im from STL not Chicago so I'm not 100%, but didn't Team Illinois Cheer have drama recently when the coach randomly left to coach at CEA chicago?

Maybe you are thinking Illinois Allstars. The ones with orange and blue.

Team Illinois is someone different, I think pink and black. They had a good NCA this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just heard that UA is closed for good, there never was a new owner and the remaining coaches and athletes were told this week. Sounds like a lot of coaches are headed to Ice.

Another rumor I heard is Ice bought them, but not sure if this is true.

The gymnastics company that was renting space had to leave and relocate with no notice. This is confirmable on Facebook so I invite you to do that.

I am sure there is more I haven't yet been told...

Chicagoland Cheer, never a dull moment.
I just heard that UA is closed for good, there never was a new owner and the remaining coaches and athletes were told this week. Sounds like a lot of coaches are headed to Ice.

Another rumor I heard is Ice bought them, but not sure if this is true.

The gymnastics company that was renting space had to leave and relocate with no notice. This is confirmable on Facebook so I invite you to do that.

I am sure there is more I haven't yet been told...

Chicagoland Cheer, never a dull moment.
UA is not closed. My daughter tumbles there and they are in theprocess of looking for a new location. It is rumors like this that have caused people to leave and go to the big mega gym gyms.
I got a private message from someone stating that the UA location in Wauconda, IL is for sale. If you google the address, there is an active listing for it. 1210 Karl Court, Wauconda, IL 60084 - MLS 09660786 - Coldwell Banker

There is no other direct proof that they are actually closing as there is a difference being for sale and actually closed.
my daughter still tumbles there as for now they are not closed

yes, u r correct. No one knows why UA can not admit they r done. They are being locked out of the building they r in for non payment. The tumbling team that rented space had to move abruptly last week after being called by the owner ( not UA) of the building telling them what is going to happen. Top coaches and program manager resigned. Athletes have left and are scrambling to find another gym/team so they can do what they love. UA keeps putting stupid notices on Facebook welcoming athletes back to the gym after the 4th of July break and UA is sending out e-mails saying they are moving to a smaller location. The whole thing is criminal. Once everything is settled in GEORGIA and if the UA owner is found guilty or pleas, which is an admission of guilt, he will lose his USASF accreditation and will no longer be able to be involved with All~Star cheer. It is just a matter of time. It is sad, totally avoidable and senseless for UA to keep up this f

see it's rumors like the one you have created telling people the gym is closed that makes people run because instead of being a independent thinker they believe in the utterly stupid like yourself. Why don't you drive there tomorrow and see that it's not closed. Either that or I'm just an unfit mother who drops her kid off at a closed building in Wauconda every day last week. They are not closed and as of right now they are in the process of trying to make it and relocate. But hey if you are going to go there maybe you can bring my kid home from classes since you have a lot of time on your hands to create drama and bullshit and help close small Illinois gyms and save my busy booty some time since I'm busy saving lives. At least I deal with real life drama.

I have no information, but if the gym in question wasn't closing or having serious issues, I would think after 4 pages someone would have posted concrete information stating that all was well. There are people who are or were affiliated with the gym on this board. Silence speaks volumes in this case.
We are still there tumbling and yes we have lost a lot of athletes and coaches have left but there are still coaches, classes and a small team. And with a little hope and positivity, maybe something good will come out of all this.

We are still there tumbling and yes we have lost a lot of athletes and coaches have left but there are still coaches, classes and a small team. And with a little hope and positivity, maybe something good will come out of all this.
Yeah ok. Keep believing what UA is telling you and ask yourself, why the program manager resigned, the director of the Majesties program resigned, why the coach of the Majesties has set up shop at ICE, the tumbling team that rented space is now in West Dundee, etc. Ask yourself why 97% of the athletes have left the program? I don't know why you refuse to believe what is happening, but it will all come full circle very very shortly. I also thought UA was moving? Where is your new location? Exactly. I am sure it feels good to be standing behind a company that has broken athletes dreams, continues to tell lies and takes your $. I am so very sorry that you cannot see what is actually going on here and hope in the end your athlete can find a gym that has space for her or him. Cheers!

see it's rumors like the one you have created telling people the gym is closed that makes people run because instead of being a independent thinker they believe in the utterly stupid like yourself. Why don't you drive there tomorrow and see that it's not closed. Either that or I'm just an unfit mother who drops her kid off at a closed building in Wauconda every day last week. They are not closed and as of right now they are in the process of trying to make it and relocate. But hey if you are going to go there maybe you can bring my kid home from classes since you have a lot of time on your hands to create drama and bullshit and help close small Illinois gyms and save my busy booty some time since I'm busy saving lives. At least I deal with real life drama.
The athletes that left UA did not leave because of the conversation that has been going on here. They left because they finally realized all the lies and decitfulneness is coming to light. The left because they have a brain. It was very hard for many of the parents and athletes to go to other gyms, especially gyms they have been in fierce competition with for many years, but they see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was hard for them also to leave because they believed in UA, its owner and its vision. They are crushed, but they put together point a to point b to point c............jmho

The athletes that left UA did not leave because of the conversation that has been going on here. They left because they finally realized all the lies and decitfulneness is coming to light. The left because they have a brain. It was very hard for many of the parents and athletes to go to other gyms, especially gyms they have been in fierce competition with for many years, but they see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was hard for them also to leave because they believed in UA, its owner and its vision. They are crushed, but they put together point a to point b to point c............jmho
I didn't say they did-- I personally don't care why they left they made their decision-- wonderful!! That's not what I am saying here. Let's not forget the simple fact of you making up false accusations saying the gym is closed when it is not as of yet. My daughter was there again for hours tonight with her coaches. Wanna explain that one since you seem to know it all.

Yeah ok. Keep believing what UA is telling you and ask yourself, why the program manager resigned, the director of the Majesties program resigned, why the coach of the Majesties has set up shop at ICE, the tumbling team that rented space is now in West Dundee, etc. Ask yourself why 97% of the athletes have left the program? I don't know why you refuse to believe what is happening, but it will all come full circle very very shortly. I also thought UA was moving? Where is your new location? Exactly. I am sure it feels good to be standing behind a company that has broken athletes dreams, continues to tell lies and takes your $. I am so very sorry that you cannot see what is actually going on here and hope in the end your athlete can find a gym that has space for her or him. Cheers!
I knew all this probably before you did,I just don't air people's failures out there and ruin whatever might be left for them. My daughter very young as she is, won't be broken. She understands what is happening and wants to stand behind her coaches, she trusts them,and take it day by day with them. In the end she will most likely follow then where they go if they cannot rebuild. She cares about he bigger picture which is so much more than cheerleading, I raise leaders. And money, they haven't asked me for a dime. They have been upfront and honest. I don't know what rumors you heard but unless your there you shouldn't comment--- I can because I will be there til the end which I hope never comes and he can pull this off. You never want to see someone's business fail and if you do then your not a very nice person.

I knew all this probably before you did,I just don't air people's failures out there and ruin whatever might be left for them. My daughter very young as she is, won't be broken. She understands what is happening and wants to stand behind her coaches, she trusts them,and take it day by day with them. In the end she will most likely follow then where they go if they cannot rebuild. She cares about he bigger picture which is so much more than cheerleading, I raise leaders. And money, they haven't asked me for a dime. They have been upfront and honest. I don't know what rumors you heard but unless your there you shouldn't comment--- I can because I will be there til the end which I hope never comes and he can pull this off. You never want to see someone's business fail and if you do then your not a very nice person.
They have not been 100% honest. There is no way they can rebuild. I highly doubt they have not asked you for any money. At this point it is no longer a business and everything will come to light in just a wee lil bit of time. Hopefully everything turns out well for your daughter.

I haven't even gotten around to the rest of your posts but, there is a way to approach certain situations and I'm not sure if this is it. You don't know what other people do either. Just because someone posts on here doesn't mean they don't have a life outside of cheer and its drama. You're being as judgmental as the people you're coming at.

I am glad that UA is trying to remain open and I wish you the best! I do apologize you have to sit here and read all of this if what you're saying is true.

They have not been 100% honest. There is no way they can rebuild. I highly doubt they have not asked you for any money. At this point it is no longer a business and everything will come to light in just a wee lil bit of time. Hopefully everything turns out well for your daughter.

I get what you are saying and understand what it's like when you see a problem. I completely understand wanting to warn people and get the frustration when they don't heed your warning. I've been in your shoes and get it. I hope that you and your child have a fun and successful season.

Thanks for coming out here and posting. I am sure that was not easy and a bit intimidating. Whatever is going on behind the scenes with your child's gym, I think everyone here wishes you and your family nothing but the best this season.

I haven't even gotten around to the rest of your posts but, there is a way to approach certain situations and I'm not sure if this is it. You don't know what other people do either. Just because someone posts on here doesn't mean they don't have a life outside of cheer and its drama. You're being as judgmental as the people you're coming at.

I am glad that UA is trying to remain open and I wish you the best! I do apologize you have to sit here and read all of this if what you're saying is true.

I think that when it's your child's gym that emotions run high. Having to defend why you are staying put while others are leaving has to be a bit stressful. If I were in their shoes seeing all of this here, I would be a bit snark and defensive.

Back