OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh no about Ponor - not a good time to get sick. Imagine all that work and then to be unable to compete because of an illness that isn't gymnastics related.

The Ranch episode that aired before Nationals is now on youtube if anyone missed it:

LOLing at Bella and his retired life for some reason.

I cracked up at all of Bella's retirement activities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope everyone is healthy and not just the Russians and Romanians because now is definitely not the time to get sick

So sad for Baumann I was really hoping for an alternate spot for her. She's such a lovely gymnast. In other news Flogymnastics has been banned by the USOC from coming to trials and the Olympics. Not too surprised as USA Gymnastics has banned them in the past from competitions. Here's the article:

USOC Revokes Media Credentials For FloSports After Violating Video Rules
-
SportsBusiness Daily | SportsBusiness Journal | SportsBusiness Daily Global

Isn't that the same company the just did the streaming for world's?

At the most, I had Baumann as an alternate, but all the "what ifs" that I'm sure are running through her mind having to end her season a week before trials has got to be torture. Poor girl.

Isn't that the same company the just did the streaming for world's?
Yeah I thought the streaming they did for worlds was great but they've been in trouble with USA Gymnastics multiple times including committing a felony. I struggled paying for the stream simply due to their history with USA Gymnastics but I really wanted to watch worlds.

It's really the hunger games out here. Really unfortunate. Sad for her. She had been having lots of bars issues lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back