OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
As they can only use under armour leos their choices are limited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah all they can use is national team Leo's and not new ones there saving those for Rio unfortunately. So nothing new sadly.

My team prediction is Simone, Laurie, Aly, Maddie, and Gabbie though I would prefer Simone, Laurie, Aly, Maddie and Ashton.

Gabby practiced in black the other day (it did have pink on it I think.) It was so chalky! I'm guessing that's why we don't really see black leos.

I've seen Simone and Kyla compete in predominantly black uniforms and they looked fine

I think Aly would look "fierce" in all black

I hope buzzfeed does another article about their Olympic Leo's

I'm bored. Is it 8:30?

As they can only use under armour leos their choices are limited

UA and GK are the same company, so their choices are pretty much unlimited. I know many of them design their own leos, and work with the design teams to come up with new stuff. The leos for the Olympics are set however, and have been for awhile.

UA and GK are the same company, so their choices are pretty much unlimited. I know many of them design their own leos, and work with the design teams to come up with new stuff. The leos for the Olympics are set however, and have been for awhile.

True but I've never seen them where anything with GK on it: and they've been using the same 6 leos for like 3 years now
Edit: they have to wear National team leos I thought and those aren't unlimited

True but I've never seen them where anything with GK on it: and they've been using the same 6 leos for like 3 years now

UA and GK are exactly same when it comes to cheer and gymnastics besides the logo on the uniform/leo. They are made in the same factory in PA, use the same fabrics and machines to manufacture, etc. but UA has the ability to pay the boatloads for sponsorship that other companies like cannot.

UA and GK are exactly same when it comes to cheer and gymnastics besides the logo on the uniform/leo. They are made in the same factory in PA, use the same fabrics and machines to manufacture, etc. but UA has the ability to pay the boatloads for sponsorship that other companies like cannot.

Then is is Marta who decides which of those leos she like for the national team? It seems like the girls get to pick just among a select few

Do they? I only ask (I don't know) because on Gabby's show they are always designing her leotards (which I suppose could be for her collection) and she has Instagram competitions to guess the colors of her competition uniforms.

1 hr and 30 mins to go

Do they? I only ask (I don't know) because on Gabby's show they are always designing her leotards (which I suppose could be for her collection) and she has Instagram competitions to guess he color of her competition uniform.

I believe they do for national classics thing likes that. But got international competitions and in this case the Olympic trials theyre all wearing national team leos form the look of it.

Then is is Marta who decides which of those leos she like for the national team? It seems like the girls get to pick just among a select few

I believe (and have no idea if this is accurate) that they work with UA on the leos for the olympics and worlds and major team events and the girls get to choose their own for other meets. Although UA is the main sponsor, I know at Pan Am some girls were wearing other companies besides GK/UA.

I know the Olympic leos are done and all girls will get something like 10 of them for practices and the actual meet. At something like Worlds or the Olympics, you only would wear what you are given, although you may be able to choose in event finals or something which one that is out of the 10 or 12 they gave you.

There are a lot of red white and/or blue leotards on snapchat

on Day 1 of Trials there were 5 or 6 less between the 12 girls, all with the team USA emblem, so assuming it'll be the same tonight; they choose from the Team USA inventory.

Back