All-Star Attending Worlds/summit As A Spectator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly, you can spend a lot of time just visiting the various Disney hotels. Each has a doffeeent flavor, both in restaurants and in the lobby (and it can be a great way to meet characters). When we go just for vacation, we plan some down days just to spend at the hotels.

I'm not sure if I will go into the parks on the day of the comps. I'm thinking I will for the Thursday and Friday of Summit, but then I don't know about Saturday or Sunday for sure. Same with Worlds. I don't plan on going to the parks Sunday and Monday, but Saturday might happen.

I don't know how I could plan all of this without all of this help! I feel so confused on it for sure!

I looked up doing a 5 day and a 3 day, since Summit and Worlds take me to the same purchase place. Would that then cover the park days too? Or would I need to do like a 5 and 4 day in case I do parks other days? They need to make a "Magic Cheer Pass" or something so you can go to 2 events, and then an "Super Magic Cheer Pass" if you're going to all three. Then people could do the parks and the comps and all that without the headache of ticket purchase!!! haha
The Disney park hoppers have an expiration date but it is usually a week or two after the event.

BTW - I can't remember if it has been posted here, but for those who used to park at Disney hotels and take the transportation from there to the parks, they are now charging for parking at all hotels.

BTW - I can't remember if it has been posted here, but for those who used to park at Disney hotels and take the transportation from there to the parks, they are now charging for parking at all hotels.
This is only for overnight parking for hotel guests. If you just want to park there for the day, that is still free.

ETA: And if you are staying on Disney property and your reservation is already booked (or if you book today), this will not apply to you.

Planning to buy my 5 day park hopper today, and play the rest by ear. Super excited though!

Also, question about parking and getting there and all that. Is there a shuttle that will take you to Wide World Of Sports? I am staying at a pretty cheap hotel I found and was planning to get an Uber there each morning since it's a little too far for a walk from what the maps are showing me. But is there a free option once I am there? Or can I use some kind of transportation without going into the parks and using one of my park hopper days? Now that I know I'll have the park hopper I will try looking online with that info as well, but everyone here knows everything it seems and is saving a lot of time and stress asking here first for sure! haha

I think a 5 day park hopper would be plenty for the entire stay. I personally know that Summit can be very time consuming, and I am sure Worlds is the same.
There are so many other things to do at Disney. I love going to 1900 Park Fare for Dinner at the Grand Floridian. It is a Cinderella themed buffet style dinner. The actors who play the characters are amazing and so much fun. And there are several stores there that are fun to browse. You can rent a kind of jet ski boat to ride around on the lakes. Some hotels play movies outdoors at night. Take some time to enjoy the pools.
Spend a day at Disney Springs. They have a great bowling alley there. Ride the hot air balloon. Watch the outdoor entertainment. Get a cupcake at Sprinkles. Shop! Shop! Shop! So many great restaurant options.
I feel like you will be missing so much of the Disney experience if you just stick with the parks on your days away from competition.

I think a 5 day park hopper would be plenty for the entire stay. I personally know that Summit can be very time consuming, and I am sure Worlds is the same.
There are so many other things to do at Disney. I love going to 1900 Park Fare for Dinner at the Grand Floridian. It is a Cinderella themed buffet style dinner. The actors who play the characters are amazing and so much fun. And there are several stores there that are fun to browse. You can rent a kind of jet ski boat to ride around on the lakes. Some hotels play movies outdoors at night. Take some time to enjoy the pools.
Spend a day at Disney Springs. They have a great bowling alley there. Ride the hot air balloon. Watch the outdoor entertainment. Get a cupcake at Sprinkles. Shop! Shop! Shop! So many great restaurant options.
I feel like you will be missing so much of the Disney experience if you just stick with the parks on your days away from competition.

Those are good ones to note for sure.

The biggest reason I would be doing the parks on the days between is because I have friends coming with me that aren't going to cheer. One or which has never been to Disney World. So, I will be going along with what they want to do a lot. We thankfully will have a rental car as well, so there is a good chance we will go on our own adventures as well, but doing the parks is the big reason my best friend is coming so I know we will do at least or one two fill days in the park.

Planning to buy my 5 day park hopper today, and play the rest by ear. Super excited though!

Also, question about parking and getting there and all that. Is there a shuttle that will take you to Wide World Of Sports? I am staying at a pretty cheap hotel I found and was planning to get an Uber there each morning since it's a little too far for a walk from what the maps are showing me. But is there a free option once I am there? Or can I use some kind of transportation without going into the parks and using one of my park hopper days? Now that I know I'll have the park hopper I will try looking online with that info as well, but everyone here knows everything it seems and is saving a lot of time and stress asking here first for sure! haha

I am going to send you a PM.
Those are good ones to note for sure.

The biggest reason I would be doing the parks on the days between is because I have friends coming with me that aren't going to cheer. One or which has never been to Disney World. So, I will be going along with what they want to do a lot. We thankfully will have a rental car as well, so there is a good chance we will go on our own adventures as well, but doing the parks is the big reason my best friend is coming so I know we will do at least or one two fill days in the park.

I just sent you a private message.

There's buses that run all over WDW, and they are free. You could take an uber right to WWOS. I know there is a bus from All Star Sports (one of the Disney resorts) to WWOS. I believe Caribbean Beach is another one of the resorts that hosts teams so they probably have a bus to WWOS as well. Other than that, there is no direct bus from the parks and most of the other hotels to WWOS. There are buses that go park to park, with the exception of Magic Kingdom to/from Epcot (monorail) and there is a bus between Hollywood Studios and Epcot but there is also a boat and a walking path.

WDW is HUGE! It's mostly highway type roads that go throughout, so you really can't walk most places. And you definitely can't walk from somewhere off property onto property, just due to the distance and the roads.

You have to physically enter a park for it to take a day off your hopper, so if you end up taking a bus to a park to go somewhere else or something, it won't use a day.

Okay...it just got REAL!!! I bought my 5 day park hopper pass and then was just also looking up shuttles into Disney. My hotel is 3.8 miles from the entrance to WWS, so it looks like getting an Uber won't cost much at all in case there isn't a hotel right near me that has a shuttle to and from the parks. I'm also right by the sports resort, so I can hopefully stop there at least once to see friends who I have staying there. 38 days until I leave now....how is this real life!? lol

Okay...it just got REAL!!! I bought my 5 day park hopper pass and then was just also looking up shuttles into Disney. My hotel is 3.8 miles from the entrance to WWS, so it looks like getting an Uber won't cost much at all in case there isn't a hotel right near me that has a shuttle to and from the parks. I'm also right by the sports resort, so I can hopefully stop there at least once to see friends who I have staying there. 38 days until I leave now....how is this real life!? lol
The All Star Sports resort is also where a lot of teams practice, so if you have time and can stop by there it can be fun to watch.

The All Star Sports resort is also where a lot of teams practice, so if you have time and can stop by there it can be fun to watch.

Yup! That's what I'm thinking too. I have a friend on Team England Paracheer so I'm hoping my first day in Florida can be more of a chill day with her doing YouTube collabs and all kind of fun. I'm honestly totally going to need a sedative to get through the week. I'll just be so pumped and excited the whole time I will spontaneously combust!

Yup! That's what I'm thinking too. I have a friend on Team England Paracheer so I'm hoping my first day in Florida can be more of a chill day with her doing YouTube collabs and all kind of fun. I'm honestly totally going to need a sedative to get through the week. I'll just be so pumped and excited the whole time I will spontaneously combust!
If u have time drive to the west coast and hang at Clearwater beach for the day.....

Yup. Everyone uses the football field mainly, for extra practice time. Swing by Sports at almost any time and there will be teams practicing. Last year I was there about 8:30am for an easy workout, and it was empty, but teams started showing up by 9

I believe Allstar and Pop Century are the two hotels with bus service to WWOS, BUT do not count on them. Always late, sometimes you don't see them for hours. Uber is the way to go for sure!! But every hotel has bus service to the parks, and they're like every 15 minutes or so!! If you're at Pop Century you can message me if you have questions, I've stayed there like 3-5 times for cheer! Also if you are flying into Orlando International they have this thing called Magic Express, you have to set it up with your hotel I believe but you just catch the bus to your hotel (they have you schedule a time etc) and then if you checked your bags they'll get them and deliver them to your room, but don't count on getting it in a timely manner. Last year I flew by myself to Disney and didn't get to my hotel until around 9pm, and my luggage showed up at like 10-11pm, so keep your necessities and pajamas in a carry on! Definitely swing by the all star resort to watch teams practice, I did last year to take some pictures and it was so fun to watch!
Someone above said to check out the other hotels and I agree! I usually stay at Pop Century or French Quarter, and I've noticed every hotel has a different food menu, it's fun to try out all the different options!

Back