All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

were ACX and Cheer extreme the ONLY teams at this competition??? Truthfully i think the title of this thread should be CEA at BATB
haha, you must be new. Every thread turns into a thread about CEA on the boards. You can be talking about absolutely anything, whether it be "teams that wear yellow uniforms" or "spaghetti", and it will ultimately come back to Senior Elite or CEA's crossovers. It's inevitable.

I know. :) I just happen to appreciate it, is all. I don't love seeing the foul language or disgustingly rude posts. There's a PM option if someone truly thinks getting nasty on the boards is going to brighten their day. Thanks for the 3-day reprieve. :)

Seriously. It's so blatantly obvious that it's an angry 16 year old. Get it together.

also, in my opinion, SSX are the best dancers in the CEA program!! I love junior elite's routine even more than SE's (although SE's is catching up, maybe once i get to see the new dance my mind will be changed) And Holden's double double double?? Does anyone know if one has been competed before? Seriously, not his biggest fan, but no denying he has got to be one of the best male tumblers in the all-star world right now, and so young!

Cam from Cali Coed competed done either last year or the year before at Worlds.

ACX Wildjags looked AMAZING and I can totally see them as a contender for top 3 at worlds. I also love the fact that their "coed" stunts look to be UNassisted, which I breath a sign of relief when I see. Oh and their dance works me out.

A lot of people stayed overnight last night due to the bizarre awards times and travel distance. Not a lot of hotels (nor the convention center) have good signals in MB. Patience, children.

FWIW... how many of you would keel over if I said that I walked out of the arena literally right before SE, YE Kville, and YE Raleigh went on. I could hear the crowd roar while I was sitting in arena B waiting for my CP's awards.

i just wish that by this time in the season SE would look more refined like WC and F5. From my past posts it shows that I'm an F5 die hard and that emotional attachment was built on something else rather than the performance side of this program/team. I would just find it more fun to know in my heart that SE stands a strong stance against the consistency and cleanliness of WC and F5, but I just don't see it this season. NONETHELESS SE is a phenomenal team but I have personally witnessed, IMO, WC and F5 surpass SE, this season. Oh, and of course I'm still trying to see this day 2 dance, so wheres that vid at?

i just wish that by this time in the season SE would look more refined like WC and F5. From my past posts it shows that I'm an F5 die hard and that emotional attachment was built on something else rather than the performance side of this program/team. I would just find it more fun to know in my heart that SE stands a strong stance against the consistency and cleanliness of WC and F5, but I just don't see it this season. NONETHELESS SE is a phenomenal team but I have personally witnessed, IMO, WC and F5 surpass SE, this season. Oh, and of course I'm still trying to see this day 2 dance, so wheres that vid at?
Im actually am a SE fan and I agree with you... its is really bothering me that they keep changing their routine ... I wish they just kept their routine the way it was in the beginning and just perfected it. Obviously there are underlying reasons why they didnt so please dont attack me.. I just really would like to watch them or hear updates and be confident in what their putting on the mat but Im not.. only because I am comparing their routines to WC and F5. I guess we will see what happens in 31 days ! Best of Luck to all 3 teams <3

Back