All-Star Battle At The Boardwalk 2/7-2/8

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you so much!!!!!

My little Y2 cheerleader is so excited to see your Y5! She'll be there to see her sister, who competes on J3 about half an hour later. She (and her sister who is also youth aged) is totally obsessed with the idea of kids her age competing at level 5 and has yet to actually watch a Y5 team in person- so she will be watching with starry eyes for sure! :D

My little Y2 cheerleader is so excited to see your Y5! She'll be there to see her sister, who competes on J3 about half an hour later. She (and her sister who is also youth aged) is totally obsessed with the idea of kids her age competing at level 5 and has yet to actually watch a Y5 team in person- so she will be watching with starry eyes for sure! :D

Thats awesome... She also competes on saturday with her mini 2 team. Maybe we can have the girls meet... What time do you compete saturday??

Anyone want to help a desperate coach out with a wifi password?

-coach who will be here from an hour ago until 8:30 awards today and tomorrow

Just wondering how old the daughter of wc owner is now? She's on starlights. (And still on twinkles?)
When is she age eligible to be on a worlds team?

Just wondering how old the daughter of wc owner is now? She's on starlights. (And still on twinkles?)
When is she age eligible to be on a worlds team?

she's 13.

ETA: I follow Jamie Christian on twitter and he posted pictures from her birthday party otherwise I wouldn't know. I feel super creepy for knowing that. :oops:

she's 13.

ETA: I follow Jamie Christian on twitter and he posted pictures from her birthday party otherwise I wouldn't know. I feel super creepy for knowing that. :oops:

Oh ok. Thank you. So she is eligible already. Is she on a worlds team already?

Considering she's on a youth team this year she can't be eligible for a worlds team. So she must only be eligible next season. The season after you age off youth is the season when you become worlds eligible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she is not on twinkles this year

she's 13.

Don't worry, we won't confuse you the cheer video paparazzi.

Fwiw, not creepy for a woman knowing that but maybe a bit creepy for someone like me, adult male, with no real connections to the gym. You are at least in the same state.

**Don't be silly, it's only sandbagging when OTHER teams do it.**

Back