All-Star Best Excuses To Miss Practice...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've had a teammate call our coach once practice had started saying she couldn't make it because the St. Patrick's Day parade had blocked all the ways out of town... Meanwhile her neighbor from 2 streets down aka me was sitting right in front of our coach.

There's been so many others that I can't even think of right now, it's killing me.

How do people feel when coaches text parents just an hour before privates with lame excuses?
-I don't have a ride
-I broke my cell phone
-I need to go car shopping
-I forgot I had to pick someone up at the airport

I asked my daughters what was the silliest reason one of their friends ever missed cheer. They said I remember when one girl missed cheer because she found out Justin Bieber had a girlfriend. Bahahaha It was a young girl from a mini team. Made me laugh!

One girl on my squad missed a game because she had a Christmas party, then missed the next game so she could help with wrestling stats. I was going to skip my sister graduating from college so I didn't have to miss a game...

One girl on my squad missed a game because she had a Christmas party, then missed the next game so she could help with wrestling stats. I was going to skip my sister graduating from college so I didn't have to miss a game...
Cheer a game? That's different than a practice. I try and miss as many games as I can! They are pure torture for high school.

Cheer a game? That's different than a practice. I try and miss as many games as I can! They are pure torture for high school.

agreed. my former coach is the attendance person for school, (not a teacher so she couldn't check our grades) and if we had a D than we "needed to stay home and study" instead of cheer at the basketball games. i'm a straight A student... but to be honest i stayed home and "studied" over half the games last year. only cheered at 6! heheheh. :p

One of the girls on my team is a MAJOR hypochondriac. i dislocated my elbow and tore some ligaments over the summer at tumbling, and then i got some weird thing in the socket that had to be drained... blah blah blah. anyways, i texted her because she wasn't at practice. she replied saying "i think that disease you had in your elbow was CONTAGIOUS. i'm going to the doctor right now to get tested and x-rayed. i didn't want to tell you to freak you out though." ... She was serious. No joke. I didn't know dislocating your elbow was a disease... am i missing something?

One of the girls on my team is a MAJOR hypochondriac. i dislocated my elbow and tore some ligaments over the summer at tumbling, and then i got some weird thing in the socket that had to be drained... blah blah blah. anyways, i texted her because she wasn't at practice. she replied saying "i think that disease you had in your elbow was CONTAGIOUS. i'm going to the doctor right now to get tested and x-rayed. i didn't want to tell you to freak you out though." ... She was serious. No joke. I didn't know dislocating your elbow was a disease... am i missing something?
Ha-let alone a disease, a contagious one.... I think I'm gonna start falling apart one dislocated body part at a time then... I've been around sooo many ppl when they've dislocated something, I'm a shoein for death):

thanks a lot now my elbow is dislocated from reading that...grrr

Back