All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2a5c8t1.jpg

This is my flyer! She has a really pretty non-straight scorpion. She's stretching to get it straight!
I have some sick spike pictures at my computer at home, I'll post it when I get home.

I think it really makes a difference how you pull your scorp. The prettiest thing I know is kick scorpion. One of my kids can do it on both legs.... So jealous.

2a5c8t1.jpg

This is my flyer! She has a really pretty non-straight scorpion. She's stretching to get it straight!
I have some sick spike pictures at my computer at home, I'll post it when I get home.

In my opinion... i think this looks much prettier than straight leg scorps!!

In my opinion... i think this looks much prettier than straight leg scorps!!

In my opinion this looks beautiful because she doesn't have her hands on the back of her knee or calf. oh and the POINTED TOE. girls that have super straight legs forget that they have toes to point and it makes their foot look really odd/distracting/pulling away from the stunt instead of pointing up or towards the head. It just takes away from how pretty the skill could be....

Here is my daughter's, granted I was a little slow in taking it so she is starting to move from scorp to scale, but you get the idea.
29bki3d.jpg

Back