Big Board Update

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How about now? I switched off opcache. Trying to see if it is an indirect issue.

Nope. I think you'll just have to fix the CSS background-position attribute.

I'm not having any issue with the iPhone app

The Fierce Board App! || If you're not on Fierce Board, I question your commitment.

Someone @ tag me please?

Also did anyone notice it save drafts now?

Woohoo it worked

I just noticed there is no "whats new" button, also there isn't a "Jump to last read" button in the thread either. I don't know if that was on purpose on not.

I just noticed there is no "whats new" button, also there isn't a "Jump to last read" button in the thread either. I don't know if that was on purpose on not.

You lost me. You mean New Posts?

Well that will get me the same thing! I could have sworn it was called "What's New" not New Posts. Either way it gives me the same thing! Thanks for pointing that out! Also, my go to first unread button is back! Maybe I just had to reload. Sorry for the unnecessary post!

Well that will get me the same thing! I could have sworn it was called "What's New" not New Posts. Either way it gives me the same thing! Thanks for pointing that out! Also, my go to first unread button is back! Maybe I just had to reload. Sorry for the unnecessary post!

Can you screenshot? You lost me again.

Can you screenshot? You lost me again.
I think New Posts used to be called "What's New" and moved to a slightly different spot. The muscle memory made it a little bit difficult to find at first - just like my alerts have moved to a slightly different place. I can't even remember what was to the right of them before, but something was!

I think New Posts used to be called "What's New" and moved to a slightly different spot. The muscle memory made it a little bit difficult to find at first - just like my alerts have moved to a slightly different place. I can't even remember what was to the right of them before, but something was!

Ah ok. It is interesting how we all use it differently. I never use 'New Posts'.

BTW I am considering adding hashtags and easily searchable hash tags.

Back