Big Board Update

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ah ok. It is interesting how we all use it differently. I never use 'New Posts'.

BTW I am considering adding hashtags and easily searchable hash tags.

How do you navigate then? I always thought it was the easiest way to see everything at once.

I think "New Posts" used to be right around where watched posts are now. My mouse keeps migrating there.

Last edited:
How do you navigate then? I always thought it was the easiest way to see everything at once.

BTW IDK why your watched threads icon is wrong. It should be a pair of glasses. Maybe clear the cache?

I read only a few threads in allstar or comments in here. I avoid everything else like the plague unless someone points something out. Lots of exhausting threads everywhere.

I like how the smileys/emojis are in a bigger box now as opposed to the smaller column they were in before.
I also like the new boxes to the left of our posts... that's just a few things I've noticed on this thread alone so far.

BTW IDK why your watched threads icon is wrong. It should be a pair of glasses. Maybe clear the cache?

I read only a few threads in allstar or comments in here. I avoid everything else like the plague unless someone points something out. Lots of exhausting threads everywhere.

Yep, you're right. It was a caching issue.

@krystynakrez (i dont have a reason to tag you with this image, except to try it)
:caring:

I like how the smileys/emojis are in a bigger box now as opposed to the smaller column they were in before.
I also like the new boxes to the left of our posts... that's just a few things I've noticed on this thread alone so far.

What new boxes?

Oooh I like the "click to expand" when someone quotes a long post. That will help so much in uniform/practicewear threads where pics take up the whole page :cheering:
Also, I see no option to edit my above post. Is it because time ran out? I thought you were making it so we could edit infinitely.
ETA: Okay I see it on this one. It must just disappear once time is up. I guess I never noticed

Oooh I like the "click to expand" when someone quotes a long post. That will help so much in uniform/practicewear threads where pics take up the whole page :cheering:
Also, I see no option to edit my above post. Is it because time ran out? I thought you were making it so we could edit infinitely.
ETA: Okay I see it on this one. It must just disappear once time is up. I guess I never noticed

Forgot to turn it on. Try to edit and we should see history.

Here is my edit. Can you see my original?

What new boxes?
the format of these changed slightly, maybe I'm the only one who would notice something as small as that haha. It looks cleaner.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-30 at 2.03.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-30 at 2.03.36 PM.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 287
the format of these changed slightly, maybe I'm the only one who would notice something as small as that haha. It looks cleaner.

Hah yes. It is hard for me to keep track of what is changed because I have been testing this on Xenforo.com for a while and I am used to their way for a while.

Forgot to turn it on. Try to edit and we should see history.

Here is my edit. Can you see my original?
I think so, everything seems like it's there. Did you delete anything? I went back and deleted "I love the new format" from my first post and it's gone, I don't see anything showing history or that it was there.
ETA: It says when it was last edited but not what I took out when I edited it

Also completely unrelated but has anyone acknowledged that the wiki has been viewed 638,878 times :eek:

Back