OT Big Brother

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm so mad he won the veto but i knew he was going to take Rachel off the block because he already said so. He really isn't fool anyone. I don't like Jordan being used as a pawn either but I know that Brendon will get more votes than her. She isn't a threat and no one likes him haha

He is telling everyone that he is going to take himself off the block but is really going to take Rachel off the block (that is what he is telling her) to shock them all (many thought he was going to do that anyway). Jordan is being put up as a renom because Dani and Jordan know that she has the votes over Rachel or Brendon. The ceremony will be later today so I will let you know then if he goes with his plan or not.
the funny thing is that brendon was dani's main target at the beginning of this week, so they are giving her what she wanted.

the funny thing is that brendon was dani's main target at the beginning of this week, so they are giving her what she wanted.

Yeah I would love for Rachel to come back next week and win the HOH and Veto just to see Dani evicited because I really don't like her much because of her arrogance. She has been much better this week but only because she knows she made a huge mistake and needs to get people back on her side again since Kalia is not going to do crap for her.

Kalia is giving me a massive headache. CANNOT STAND HER. I think she got lucky with that endurance competition because she was short and could lean on the side which took the pressure off her arms, but now she thinks she is Miss Queen B and that the HOH is partially hers. Made me laugh when she commented about how her and Dani have faught hard to finally get the HOH and they finally did, Dani could have done it without her.

SOO happy with the outcome of HOH..
I would vote for Cassi (because she honestly shouldnt have gone home and she deserves another chance) or Dominic becuse him and Dani can really take the game by storm and I really want Dani to win

sorry but i cannot stand Brendan or Rachel and if one of them gets to stay in the game ...:mad:

***ATTENTION! DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS***

Jeff and Jordan got into it with Kalia and I guess Kalia and Danielle said or did something to Jordan during the Have Not competition but I have no idea what it is so I guess we have to wait until Sunday to see (if I find out via the feeds I can post the reason if people want). The fight was because Kalia is planning on putting Jeff up as a pawn against Rachel and Jeff is afraid that if Rachel wins the veto that he will be sent home so they both sorta went off on Kalia for letting the floaters advance even further.

Nominations just ended and Jeff and Rachel are on the block.

ATTENTION! SPOILER!!

Looks like Big Brother may be speeding things up this week a bit since this weeks evicted houseguest and one of the other 4 have to duke it out to get back in the house. They are currently picking people for the Veto competition and possibly playing it as well tonight which usually doesn't take place until tomorrow. It is my guess that they are speeding it up because I do not know how they will fit in footage Thursday if they have an eviction, HOH, and the competition between two houseguests to get back in the house. I will try to do some digging around on blogs and twitters to find out how this week is suppose to play out.

ATTENTION!! SPOILERS!

Thus far the only POV players that I can figure out are: Kalia, Jeff, Rachel, Shelly, and Jordan. That leaves room for 1 more and I know for a fact it isn't Dani.

Dani is thinking that the POV will be early in the morning but it could be after BBAD goes off air so who knows. I do know that in past seasons they have had a late night Veto competition called the morphomatic or something like that so there is a chance it could be this one.

The house is also an emotional wreck tonight. Rachel, Kalia, Jordan, and Shelly have all broke down at some point which may be covered in one of the episodes and may not be. This week is going to be a crazy one I can already tell.

ATTENTION!! SPOILERS!

Thus far the only POV players that I can figure out are: Kalia, Jeff, Rachel, Shelly, and Jordan. That leaves room for 1 more and I know for a fact it isn't Dani.

Dani is thinking that the POV will be early in the morning but it could be after BBAD goes off air so who knows. I do know that in past seasons they have had a late night Veto competition called the morphomatic or something like that so there is a chance it could be this one.

The house is also an emotional wreck tonight. Rachel, Kalia, Jordan, and Shelly have all broke down at some point which may be covered in one of the episodes and may not be. This week is going to be a crazy one I can already tell.

Why is everyone having a break down? I can understand Rachel, but Shelly and Kalia?

Everyone was having a breakdown because of things people have said. Jordan had a breakdown because something that happened during the Have Not competition but I have no idea what was said plus she is a have not this week so that makes 2 weeks in a row for her. Shelly had a breakdown because Jeff questioned if she was with Jordan and himself and she broke down because he was questioning her loyalty. Kalia broke down because Jeff went off on her a little bit because he was put up as a nom when she should be getting the floaters out instead.

and here are more SPOILERS!

POV Players are: Kalia/Jeff/Rachel/Jordan/Shelly/Adam
They did not play the comp last night but are currently playing it. It took production all night to set it up so more than likely it is a physical competition and not questions. I will let you guys know as soon as the feeds come back who the winner is. If Jeff or Rachel win the POV then Kalia said that Porche will most likely be the renom.

SPOLIER!

Jeff is the winner of the POV and Rachel is really upset that she didn't win. As far as renom it was going to be Porche but right now I am not so sure because Dani is telling Porche she is fine. Kalia said she will for sure not put up Jordan so it is between Lawon/Adam/Porche. Dani and her both realize that they have to be smart who they renom because they want Rachel out.

Back