OT Book Club

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The writing gets a lot better in HP4 as well as the plot lines, hang in there lol.

I think Matilda, like most of Dahl's more popular books, are books with adult themes (abuse, neglect, murder, etc) but written for kids. I don't think the Matilda movie really captured the "darkness" of the book.

That would explain why I didn't like the movie.

He is the normal 11 year old.

Enjoy 4th period!

There is a story there and I'm curious what it is---a librarian against Harry Potter? Why?

bad, bad.

Im not against them. I don't continuously weed them from my collection to keep them from the hands of customers. (Although I do feel joy when I get to delete one)

Anyway I just genuinely don't like that genre, I genuinely don't have an interests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not against them. I don't continuously weed them from my collection to keep them from the hands of customers. (Although I do feel joy when I get to delete one)

Anyway I just genuinely don't like that genre, I genuinely don't have an interests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's funny. And I get it, if it weren't for CP reading them now I would have never read them---and I've only seen bits and parts of the movies because of DH.

Yes. For example; I have to watch my younger brother today and my baby sister, since my parents are out in Erie. Since I'm always home by 3, I can get home in time to pick my brother up from the bus, and feed my sister when she awakens.
Otherwise, I would not be able to do that.
Your parents are leaving your baby sister home alone until you get home from school???

Anyway...

As for the HP series - loved the books and the movies. I also loved the Hunger Games series - books and movies.

Fifty Shades was ridiculously repetitive - how many times can her breath hitch, anyway? LOL

Twilight books and movies were decent.

Your parents are leaving your baby sister home alone until you get home from school???

Anyway...

As for the HP series - loved the books and the movies. I also loved the Hunger Games series - books and movies.

Fifty Shades was ridiculously repetitive - how many times can her breath hitch, anyway? LOL

Twilight books and movies were decent.
No!!! I thought they were leaving when they see me on the property, then they'd tell me to watch her.
She's in Erie, with my parents.

You wrote, "my parents are out.." - you didn't write, "my parents are leaving as soon as I get home..." That's a nasty little slip-up to make around a bunch of parents... glad all is well, though.
I know, I'm sorry!!!!! I'm tired lol I fell asleep at 1:00 am and had to wake at 6
You don't even know what that does to a person.... well you probably do, but it sucks for my brain function, lol.

I know, I'm sorry!!!!! I'm tired lol I fell asleep at 1:00 am and had to wake at 6
You don't even know what that does to a person.... well you probably do, but it sucks for my brain function, lol.

Bwahahaha! Most of the people replying are parents, you have NO idea what sleep deprivation is until you go to war or have a baby. I'm one of the lucky few who only needs about 4 hours to function.

Do you have practice tonight? Hopefully you can catch a nap after school.

I think the HP books are better. So much more depth and story [emoji173]️

The Mortal Instruments: City of bones book was horrible. I really fell in love with the movie and was so disapointed :(

World War Z was hard for me to like, both movie and book. Never understood the thing about it..

I really have a thing for reading books that are becoming or are already movie. Not a good thing :p

Bwahahaha! Most of the people replying are parents, you have NO idea what sleep deprivation is until you go to war or have a baby. I'm one of the lucky few who only needs about 4 hours to function.

Do you have practice tonight? Hopefully you can catch a nap after school.
Lol.
I don't I have practice tomorrow.

Divergent's books are terrible and the movies aren't much better. It'll be interesting to see if the third movie fixes what the third book did or not. Though totally random---shouldn't you be in school? I'm not ancient, but do they really allow kids to sit on their phones in class?
Ugggh the movies are a total derailment from the books. The first one was pretty close, just a bad movie. The second one was so different. I will probably watch the third one and I will hate it.

Back