All-Star Brandon 2012 Stunt Illegal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I couldn't be more impressed with Brandon Sr. Black this year. They have to be hands down the best team (thus far) in Small Coed! I remember back in the Brandon Large Coed days when they were sick and then their growing years - and now this - WOW. I can just only hope they hit day 1 and day 2 and worlds and claim another set of Worlds Rings! Awesome job Peter & Joslynne!!!

YourNewObsession said:
Pretty sure the rule reads something like it's illegal above 18' from extended arms

Looks at where the feet would be if extended all the way down (not in a toe touch).

So the 18 inches is from where the flyers feet WOULD be if their legs were straight down...

That's easy enough to measure in .5 seconds from 80 feet away....

How in the world can anyone reasonably say this is or isn't legal? I defy anyone, even Les, to prove it one way OR the other.

If a group of judges say it isn't legal, how can Brandon prove it is? There is no way to get any kind of accurate measurement.

In my opinion, it's a stupid rule. Either what they did is legal because 18 or 24 or 27.5 is irrelevant. Or what they did is illegal because 1 or 9 is too much.

How is wondering if something is legal "hating"? :confused: Obviously it was controversial, since it took 4 pages to dub it legal.
But anyway...HELLO SR BLACK! What's in the water down there?

I vote LEGAL :) but really legal or not I don't care Brandon is AMAZING!!! Best I've seen in this division so far.!

Back