All-Star Brandon 2012 Stunt Illegal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a safety judge I would not call it as it was performed. I have a similar situation in my sr 3 team where they toss ball up to stomach, and while when they are above extended arm level, they are laying down so it's not actually above extended arm level.
Brandons skill looks impressive because of how high their feet get, but I'd be willing to say that if they had kept their feet together it would have been no more than a couple of inches beyond extended if that. (and a whole lot less impressive)

People are saying its illegal because they're jealous of Brandon's super fierceness and they're mad they can't pull it off... or thought of it first. :p

No one has denied that their stunting abilities are absolutely incredible. The concerns were out of genuine curiosity, because it would have really been a shame if it HAD BEEN illegal, simply because it is so amazing. That isn't jealousy... Of course, it was established that it wasn't illegal on like the second page of this thread, so I don't understand why people felt the need to keep giving their personal opinions about whether or not it was illegal for another three pages... sigh...

It is a very high release. It does look illegal (because it is so high and performed so well), but it was cleared. Going to lock the thread because it was already cleared that it wasn't illegal.

Back