All-Star Brandon Senior Black Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2015
Does anybody know if Brandon Senior Black's music from the 07-08 season or the 08-09 season was ever released? I've tried searching around a lot for it but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I was wondering if anyone has these mixes that would be willing to please send it to me?

I'm pretty sure it was released....not sure if I have it, but I'll check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but I don't think Brandon ever started officially releasing their music until 2011. Up until the middle of the 2010 they always had it done in house or not by a popular cheer mixer. I think in 2010 it was leaked and then came into the public's hands.

So I'm not sure if the original mixes you are looking for are out. I don't have them though, sorry :(

Does anybody know if Brandon Senior Black's music from the 07-08 season or the 08-09 season was ever released? I've tried searching around a lot for it but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I was wondering if anyone has these mixes that would be willing to please send it to me?
I have a so-so quality version from 2009 that was ripped from a video. It's not terrible, but definitely not HD. I can send it to you if you want. I also have BSB from 06.

Just checked. Sorry, I have 2006 and then 2010-2015. No 07-08 or 08-09. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back