OT Butt Hurt Owners....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hey at least Odell is not making voiceovers for current team referencing former team members that have moved onwards - and upwards I'd like to add.
:eek: I'd like to say tell me that's not happening, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it done.

Leave my Giants out of this thread!

Hey at least Odell is not making voiceovers referencing former team members that have moved onwards - and upwards I'd like to add.
This is true, I don't think even Odell would be that unprofessional and that's saying something. At least he was throwing haymakers on an adult rather than throwing shade at children.

I'm not even sure who were referencing here but I can think of a few coaches that completely fit this bill and why anyone pays to put up with that kind of example for their kids is beyond me...they can't even make the argument that they put up with it because they win, my prime suspect here isn't one of the marquis division favorites. An honorable mention, yes. A team people carry on, fangirl and wins globes and NCA titles...no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true, I don't think even Odell would be that unprofessional and that's saying something. At least he was throwing haymakers on an adult rather than throwing shade at children.

I'm not even sure who were referencing here but I can think of a few coaches that completely fit this bill and why anyone pays to put up with that kind of example for their kids is beyond me...they can't even make the argument that they put up with it because they win, my prime suspect here isn't one of the marquis division favorites. An honorable mention, yes. A team people carry on, fangirl and wins globes and NCA titles...no.

Wait a minute, you have a suspect? I want a suspect too, can I borrow yours?

I guess if it's the only gym anywhere within 100 miles people would stay regardless or maybe their cool aid is just that good.

**well isn't that just special**

Leave my Giants out of this thread!

Hey at least Odell is not making voiceovers for current team referencing former team members that have moved onwards - and upwards I'd like to add.
Woah woah woah I totally missed the whole voice overs thing, is it the team I think it is?

Woah woah woah I totally missed the whole voice overs thing, is it the team I think it is?

Still unsure who the posting coach/owner is but have heard of the voice over so not sure if the same.

**well isn't that just special**

Wait do we mean that someone other than Trinity has used those kind of voiceovers?

That's who I was thinking that was directed to.

Now you'll have me all curious about who's voiceovers you're talking about. And who's this butt hurt owner?

**Suzie's asking for her double for Christmas**

Are there more voice over incidents beyond Trinity? I really, really hope not...

Back