OT Butt Hurt Owners....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Perfectly rational once in a while for coaches/owners to feel hurt when athletes leave their perfectly run organizations (at least in their own mind) but lashing out on social media as well as thinking they're clever enough to reference these situations in voice overs without other people realizing shows how immature they are. I just wish there were some more repercussions from their peers as well as from the USASF for such behaviors. I really can't spell it out any more than that.

I have the screenshot is it bad to post? I mean it was public on the internet but at the same time I don't wanna start drama lol

Post away. Black out names if you'd like to. And remember, you didn't start drama, Coach (and athlete?) did.
We're all familiar enough with how the Internet works to know that once you post it, it remains somewhere forever, even if you think you deleted it.

348c83b68f136947f4f24fbbeee6ad4c.jpg

For some sake of anonymity I'm posting the one without the name. But it wouldn't be hard to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me that wasn't an adult calling a child a dooshbag!

Tell me that wasn't an adult calling a child a dooshbag!

It's an adult...and I'm pretty sure the "child" isn't a child anymore...not that it makes it acceptable.

Well it appears I did figure out who it was correctly, such a shame it happened.

Am I interpreting this right: World's athlete posted those pictures of him in a Pro uni, "upgraded" key, and him with the globe - and then Pro owner wrote that message, misspelling douchebag?
It's hard to tell from the screen shot exactly who did what. :)

Am I interpreting this right: World's athlete posted those pictures of him in a Pro uni, "upgraded" key, and him with the globe - and then Pro owner wrote that message, misspelling douchebag?
It's hard to tell from the screen shot exactly who did what. :)

Looking at it I gathered that former athlete posted that. Owner then screenshotted and posted it with the nasty and misspelled comment.

I'm just surprised because I had always heard positive things about that gym/owner.

Back