All-Star Cali Bangerz Moving To Livermore

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 25, 2011
I have been hearing that Cali Bangerz IOC5 will be relocating to the Livermore Location next season. I'm guessing they feel that they will be able to field a strongerinternational team in the NorCal area. I don't know if it is a Forsure thing or not but I'm excited for this if it actually happens!

There's been a lot of talk about them doing it. I am excited to see how this works out because I know Forsure that there is a lot of hidden talent in NorCal of athletes that have aged out. And I would also love to see how Neda's coaching style would work with an international team! I love what she does with Black Ops!

Spoke with a Bangerz athlete these weekend and they have no knowledge of these rumors. "Rumors" were started by a group of Black Ops moms who currently drive from the Sacramento area. Key word " Rumors"

How far away is Livermore from where it is now? It sounds quite far, so couldn't they just field their own IOC5 out of that location if they feel they have enough athletes? Without moving the team as a whole?

How far away is Livermore from where it is now? It sounds quite far, so couldn't they just field their own IOC5 out of that location if they feel they have enough athletes? Without moving the team as a whole?
Just based off google maps, San Marcos to Livermore is 7.5 hours. That would be a pretty far move for a whole team.

Just based off google maps, San Marcos to Livermore is 7.5 hours. That would be a pretty far move for a whole team.

Yeah so it's not going to be even remotely the same team. They can just make their own IOC5 team with their own name.

I don't think Cali likes to have more than one worlds team per division. They did "move" Sparkle to Arizona too. Actually I think Sparkle moved from Camarillo to San Marcos to Arizona

I think there are lots of boys in AZ that would love to be on a World's Cali Team, so Bangerz would be a welcome addition to the AZ location. I don't see Sparkle going anywhere. AZ wouldn't have any other level 5 spots, except for the dozen on Bangerz for their all of their level 5 female athletes. Moving Sparkle would really hurt the AZ location and I don't see Tannaz doing that.

This might be hard on the existing members of the team who won't exactly be able to commute up to the Bay Area from SoCal... But it does give some athletes up north a chance to be on a great team!

This might be hard on the existing members of the team who won't exactly be able to commute up to the Bay Area from SoCal... But it does give some athletes up north a chance to be on a great team!
When Cali moved Sparkle to AZ, none of the previous team members were placed on this season's team. It is solely made up by AZ athletes. It would work the same if Bangerz was moved to Livermore or AZ.

When Cali moved Sparkle to AZ, none of the previous team members were placed on this season's team. It is solely made up by AZ athletes. It would work the same if Bangerz was moved to Livermore or AZ.
I know, that's exactly what I was saying...

What about moving small all girl to AZ and having a large all girl in San Marcos?

Back