All-Star Cali Bangerz Moving To Livermore

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can we make Small International All Girl a thing?
That wouldn't really change anything for all girl though, small coed doesn't change the size of the team, just the number of boys. Large and Small IOC5 are both the same size, up to 24 athletes.

Cats. We need cats, people. I can't post them.
Or maybe someone juggling chain saws.
Or squirrels. They're always good to distract people.

:confused:
Cats, did I hear someone ask for cats?

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

are you trying to imply that those guys wouldnt make the two hour drive once a week to practice or that there would be a conflict of interest and a clause in their work contract that wouldnt allow them to cheer at another gym?
These boys will definitely make the drive, it's the same drive they previously made before GEA IOC5. Most of GEA IOC5 is aged out black ops kids however. GEA is owned by the parents of aged out Blops kids

These boys will definitely make the drive, it's the same drive they previously made before GEA IOC5. Most of GEA IOC5 is aged out black ops kids however. GEA is owned by the parents of aged out Blops kids
I saw somewhere on Twitter that GEA was switching to IOC4 next season and want to add a small senior 5 so that could cause them to loose some boys too right?

N
Found this on the California All Stars Facebook page:

"Exciting updates for all our CALI Family! Here is a list of L5/Worlds Teams we will be fielding in 2015-2016:

Las Vegas: Medium Senior 5 (The Aces)
Scottsdale: Int AG5 (Sparkle) and All Girl R5
Ontario: Coed R5 and Open L4
San Marcos: Restricted AG 5, Junior AG 5, Small Sr 5 (Lady Bullets), Large Coed (CALI Coed) and Small Int Coed 5 (Name TBA)
Livermore: Medium Coed (Black Ops), Junior 5R and Large Int Coed 5 (Inspire)
Ventura: Coed R5, Small Coed 5 (Smoed), Int AG6 (S6)"
Noooo.....don't go to the source for the answers. Now we can't deal in rumor and speculation which is far more entertaining. Now, what will I do for fun ? Btw, I have no life.

that's a whole lot of level 5 teams they're counting on... and yet they're notoriously all over social media every season advertising 5 spots on this team and 2 bases needed for that team, a flyer needed here etc. etc. why not just make a team with the kids that show up to tryouts instead of trying to fit kids into the teams you already decided on?

No, they aren't the only gym who advertises openings after tryouts (though from what I've seen they do it much more so than the average gym.) I also realize that they probably want to avoid having any 2 worlds teams in the same division while giving each gym it's own level 5 to advertise to draw people in... I guess I just don't understand why you (as a coach or gym owner) would want to force yourself to try to fit the mold of team divisions/sizes that were decided on before the kids actually show up to tryouts.
All part of being a Mega-gym.

That wouldn't really change anything for all girl though, small coed doesn't change the size of the team, just the number of boys. Large and Small IOC5 are both the same size, up to 24 athletes.
...... and this is why I still wish they would just keep the division name "International Open Coed" and add "International Open Limited-Coed" to avoid confusion. USASF already has a naming convention and they should stick to it instead of adopting the one used for college cheer.

Back