All-Star Cali Bangerz Moving To Livermore

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To add, I breezed over your last 50 posts and about 40 of them are bashing Cali and black ops. In several posts you refer to the program like you or your cp were at Cali (specifically Cali camp and nca) last year. Why are you so disgruntled towards Cali? May I ask if your cp used to cheer at Cali Bay Area and now commutes down south?

One was injured and the other male position was not filled yet for the first two comps.... Like I said! And again I'm not quite sure why you keep referring to black ops like it has anything to do with an international team. And your logic makes no sense...I think Cali coed was having trouble fielding males to, in fact they brought one in from out of the country but they have international teams down south how could that be if they couldn't even fill their positions right??
So Cali snagged 2 imports this year? Obviously this ones experience was better than the others.

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

The team was not 100 % filled. For your first two comps two coaches filled male spots correct? The talent pool for international teams is in Southern California. How many international teams come from Southern California? ***If Cali has to can't fill their level 5 in Northern California I highly doubt they can they do an international team.***
this would be a good claim, if the two teams pulled from the same talent pool. being unable to fill a medcoed5 team doesnt mean that they wont be able to fill an ioc5 team, since ioc5 can also pull from aged out ops and other teams from other norcal gyms. im sure if there was no age rule for medc5, ops would have no trouble getting filled, since their veterans woouldnt age out. i dont think an ioc5, especially the new smioc5, if it goes there,would have trouble becoming filled.

this would be a good claim, if the two teams pulled from the same talent pool. being unable to fill a medcoed5 team doesnt mean that they wont be able to fill an ioc5 team, since ioc5 can also pull from aged out ops and other teams from other norcal gyms. im sure if there was no age rule for medc5, ops would have no trouble getting filled, since their veterans woouldnt age out. i dont think an ioc5, especially the new smioc5, if it goes there,would have trouble becoming filled.

Exactly! There is plenty of talent in nor cal, not just aged out Cali kids but a lot kids from other gyms to in that area that would love to cheer on an international team at Cali! To say that only so cal has the talent pool is ludicrous!

I know Forsure that Norcal has a lot of male talent but does it have female talent as well? I feel like on a small ioc5 it would be much harder for 4 boys to hold up a team of 16 girls unlike large international

Bangerz is moving up to Livermore, but they will not be named Bangerz anymore which makes me sad because I like that name. We currently have 3 guys commuting down south for Bangerz practice so it will be nice for them to have the team be local.
Pocahontas22 is CONSTANTLY slamming Cali and Black Ops. Not sure what her issue is, but if she really is a coach I am surprised that she spends so much time worrying what is going on in our gym.

Bangerz is moving up to Livermore, but they will not be named Bangerz anymore which makes me sad because I like that name. We currently have 3 guys commuting down south for Bangerz practice so it will be nice for them to have the team be local.
Pocahontas22 is CONSTANTLY slamming Cali and Black Ops. Not sure what her issue is, but if she really is a coach I am surprised that she spends so much time worrying what is going on in our gym.

Sounds more to me like a certain parent who used to be at Cali and who's cp didn't make black ops this year so they left the program. It's pretty sad they feel the need to constantly bash Cali...just move on!

Oh you drink the Cali water. No wonder. Yea I don't. I feed into that BS. If you really knew who I was then you'd know I'm not a coach. I just happen to have TONS of friends at the Livermore gym. I'll see you at Worlds. Oh wait my cp isn't in your division.

Last edited:

Boys that aged out last year are on Golden Elite Allstars IOC5 in Sacramento which is where they live and coach teams. Sacramento is located 2 hrs from Livermore.

Found this on the California All Stars Facebook page:

"Exciting updates for all our CALI Family! Here is a list of L5/Worlds Teams we will be fielding in 2015-2016:

Las Vegas: Medium Senior 5 (The Aces)
Scottsdale: Int AG5 (Sparkle) and All Girl R5
Ontario: Coed R5 and Open L4
San Marcos: Restricted AG 5, Junior AG 5, Small Sr 5 (Lady Bullets), Large Coed (CALI Coed) and Small Int Coed 5 (Name TBA)
Livermore: Medium Coed (Black Ops), Junior 5R and Large Int Coed 5 (Inspire)
Ventura: Coed R5, Small Coed 5 (Smoed), Int AG6 (S6)"

Back