All-Star Cali Bangerz Moving To Livermore

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I could see, either this coming season or the next one, a worlds coed team coming from the Vegas gym. Because all the boys on their senior coed 4 (blackjacks) are amazing! I'm pretty sure they all have doubles/combo passes.

Because there certainly are no Northern California athletes who commute down South to be on Bangers right now... Or, for that matter, other Southern California International Coed teams... Nope none! ;)
there are 3 that's were pulled from up north to be on bangerz this season

These rumors were started by current Cali parents. Blacks Ops alone didn't fill all their spots until 2/3 weeks before GSSA. Speculations n rumors.

These rumors were started by current Cali parents. Blacks Ops alone didn't fill all their spots until 2/3 weeks before GSSA. Speculations n rumors.

Black ops had their positions filled well before GSSA with the exception of a male position. Besides, I'm not quite sure what this years black ops team has to do with an international team next year. I've been hearing the same "rumors", my daughter is on ops, and I don't know if they are true or not. However I do know that a lot of ops kids aged out last year and a lot more will be aging out after this season that would leave a fairly large talent pool to fill up a new team....

The team was not 100 % filled. For your first two comps two coaches filled male spots correct? The talent pool for international teams is in Southern California. How many international teams come from Southern California? If Cali has to can't fill their level 5 in Northern California I highly doubt they can they do an international team.

To add currently there are 3 boys on the team that age out one will is going away to college. The other two were begged to come back. And the rest go back to their homes which are out of state.

The team was not 100 % filled. For your first two comps two coaches filled male spots correct? The talent pool for international teams is in Southern California. How many international teams come from Southern California? If Cali has to can't fill their level 5 in Northern California I highly doubt they can they do an international team.

One was injured and the other male position was not filled yet for the first two comps.... Like I said! And again I'm not quite sure why you keep referring to black ops like it has anything to do with an international team. And your logic makes no sense...I think Cali coed was having trouble fielding males to, in fact they brought one in from out of the country but they have international teams down south how could that be if they couldn't even fill their positions right??

Back