All-Star Cali Bangerz Moving To Livermore

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

jim2.gif

Thanks CheerNici! You never know what you get each year at tryouts. Truth!!! I take it these are what they hoping for.

Found this on the California All Stars Facebook page:

"Exciting updates for all our CALI Family! Here is a list of L5/Worlds Teams we will be fielding in 2015-2016:

Las Vegas: Medium Senior 5 (The Aces)
Scottsdale: Int AG5 (Sparkle) and All Girl R5
Ontario: Coed R5 and Open L4
San Marcos: Restricted AG 5, Junior AG 5, Small Sr 5 (Lady Bullets), Large Coed (CALI Coed) and Small Int Coed 5 (Name TBA)
Livermore: Medium Coed (Black Ops), Junior 5R and Large Int Coed 5 (Inspire)
Ventura: Coed R5, Small Coed 5 (Smoed), Int AG6 (S6)"
The fact that they're bringing back the name Inspire :cloud9:

Boys that aged out last year are on Golden Elite Allstars IOC5 in Sacramento which is where they live and coach teams. Sacramento is located 2 hrs from Livermore.
are you trying to imply that those guys wouldnt make the two hour drive once a week to practice or that there would be a conflict of interest and a clause in their work contract that wouldnt allow them to cheer at another gym?

Found this on the California All Stars Facebook page:

"Exciting updates for all our CALI Family! Here is a list of L5/Worlds Teams we will be fielding in 2015-2016:

Las Vegas: Medium Senior 5 (The Aces)
Scottsdale: Int AG5 (Sparkle) and All Girl R5
Ontario: Coed R5 and Open L4
San Marcos: Restricted AG 5, Junior AG 5, Small Sr 5 (Lady Bullets), Large Coed (CALI Coed) and Small Int Coed 5 (Name TBA)
Livermore: Medium Coed (Black Ops), Junior 5R and Large Int Coed 5 (Inspire)
Ventura: Coed R5, Small Coed 5 (Smoed), Int AG6 (S6)"

that's a whole lot of level 5 teams they're counting on... and yet they're notoriously all over social media every season advertising 5 spots on this team and 2 bases needed for that team, a flyer needed here etc. etc. why not just make a team with the kids that show up to tryouts instead of trying to fit kids into the teams you already decided on?

No, they aren't the only gym who advertises openings after tryouts (though from what I've seen they do it much more so than the average gym.) I also realize that they probably want to avoid having any 2 worlds teams in the same division while giving each gym it's own level 5 to advertise to draw people in... I guess I just don't understand why you (as a coach or gym owner) would want to force yourself to try to fit the mold of team divisions/sizes that were decided on before the kids actually show up to tryouts.

that's a whole lot of level 5 teams they're counting on... and yet they're notoriously all over social media every season advertising 5 spots on this team and 2 bases needed for that team, a flyer needed here etc. etc. why not just make a team with the kids that show up to tryouts instead of trying to fit kids into the teams you already decided on?

No, they aren't the only gym who advertises openings after tryouts (though from what I've seen they do it much more so than the average gym.) I also realize that they probably want to avoid having any 2 worlds teams in the same division while giving each gym it's own level 5 to advertise to draw people in... I guess I just don't understand why you (as a coach or gym owner) would want to force yourself to try to fit the mold of team divisions/sizes that were decided on before the kids actually show up to tryouts.

Most of these are already established teams that have been around for several years which I'm sure they know they can pretty much fill with kids already in their system with the exception of a few spots. It will be interesting though to see how the international teams turn out as several of these will be new teams! However with the amount of kids that Cali spits out due to age restrictions I don't think they will have trouble filling them up!

Looks like the only teams they're actually adding are Open 4 in Ontario, J5 in San Marcos (which already started late this year), and the J5R (replacing their current R5?) and i5 in Livermore. The change to small coed i5 in San Marcos will cut out a lot of those boys too

Back