All-Star Cali Coed Worlds Mix

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like Cali's old music (like years ago) , it had so much more music that never stopped building and a lot less voice overs. Im not a fan of the whole first 50 seconds of just straight voiceovers. I do like the drum part though.

my fav cali mix was worlds 2008 (; my last year on coed. but I feel like the style of music changes with the style of routines. it's like top gun & uniforms. Styles change whether or not people agree with change, oh well...it happens & they will soon follow the trend. JMO

We used "Bullet Country" in this aspect: Have you ever went a Friday night Football Game? When the band is out on the field, they always announce the HS band with their stadium name. Like at the Florida Gator Games. They announce "Welcome to Gator Country". hence... "Bullet Country"

We used "Bullet Country" in this aspect: Have you ever went a Friday night Football Game? When the band is out on the field, they always announce the HS band with their stadium name. Like at the Florida Gator Games. They announce "Welcome to Gator Country". hence... "Bullet Country"

if know one got it, then they are slow hahaha. its kinda easy to understad since after "Bullet Country' that awesome drum beat is used. Great idea :)

Is it me, or does it say "2004" at 0:37?

Haha but I LOVE this mix! Going on my iPod immediately <3

Back