All-Star California All Stars Blackout

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would be amazed if all of them actually make it through, but I think it a good idea, after all the bullying, and smoed talking about how they should of win, and stuff. But 8 weeks?? I could never live:eek:

I wish I can upload the image but I don't know how haha. I agree, I think it will give the team a break from all the negatively that currently happened and will have them focus more.

Please don't hate on me but while this may be a good idea this shouldn't be necessary in order to stop drama being made or athletes retaliating to social media. If there was a stricter social media policy at the start things might not have had to come to this.

While this post is about Cali it is also pointing out that all gyms need a social media policy which is enforced

Please don't hate on me but while this may be a good idea this shouldn't be necessary in order to stop drama being made or athletes retaliating to social media. If there was a stricter social media policy at the start things might not have had to come to this.

While this post is about Cali it is also pointing out that all gyms need a social media policy which is enforced
For athletes AND coaches.

When are they starting? because there are cali worlds athletes still using twitter. Hope they follow through. Will be a good learning experience hopefully.

Madi's post about it
20kavk8.jpg

I would be amazed if all of them actually make it through, but I think it a good idea, after all the bullying, and smoed talking about how they should of win, and stuff. But 8 weeks?? I could never live:eek:
smoed talking about how they shouldve won? lmao. pls do link or posts pics to back up that exaggeration. brandon dominated... fair and square. no one thought otherwise.

When are they starting? because there are cali worlds athletes still using twitter. Hope they follow through. Will be a good learning experience hopefully.

I can't upload the picture, but I saw it on Mads (smoed maddie) instagram & cheer-paparazzi instagram

When I saw this tread I thought it was an announcement of a new CALI team name ;).

It's a good idea, but I wonder if they'll have the guts to enforce it w/ consequences if someone breaks the rule.

Talk about from one extreme to another - last year they had cameras following them every step of the way, now they aren't even allowed to post on Instagram.

When I saw this tread I thought it was an announcement of a new CALI team name ;).

It's a good idea, but I wonder if they'll have the guts to enforce it w/ consequences if someone breaks the rule.

Talk about from one extreme to another - last year they had cameras following them every step of the way, now they aren't even allowed to post on Instagram.
Lol I thought it was a new location with blackout as a new name. Similar to what WC did with their new locations.

Cali does this every year with their worlds teams. It's nothing new. Last year Worlds teams started this at NCA.

Move on people

Back