All-Star California All Stars Blackout

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw some posts thinking otherwise. saw some smoed athletes actually making fun of brandon and their routine.

many aren't following this so it's dumb. if you're gonna propose this, ENFORCE IT
I find it odd that they would make fun of Brandon but gets no backlash for doing so, but then when smoed recieves backlash they all lose it on everyone who says anything about them with cryptic tweets, etc.
I mean what could they possibly made fun of in Brandon's routine it was flawless at NCA.

I find it odd that they would make fun of Brandon but gets no backlash for doing so, but then when smoed recieves backlash they all lose it on everyone who says anything about them with cryptic tweets, etc.
I mean what could they possibly made fun of in Brandon's routine it was flawless at NCA.
I saw one that said "a full up to extension heel stretch is level four" or something like that....
It's definitely level five and i could watch Brandon do them all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw some posts thinking otherwise. saw some smoed athletes actually making fun of brandon and their routine.

many aren't following this so it's dumb. if you're gonna propose this, ENFORCE IT
I don't know anything about the posts you saw but I did see this posted during NCA before awards.

"@Orbyorta: You haven't won yet Brandon... But you will. Amazing job. Well deserved."

Please include posts. I'm not disagreeing with you. But, I can't locate the posts you reference. I've checked with others and they know nothing of the posts. I haven't heard anything negative from a Smo regarding Brandon's NCA performance. Quite the opposite actually. So, I'm curious to see what was said.

Please include posts. I'm not disagreeing with you. But, I can't locate the posts you reference. I've checked with others and they know nothing of the posts. I haven't heard anything negative from a Smo regarding Brandon's NCA performance. Quite the opposite actually. So, I'm curious to see what was said.
Most have since been deleted

The "a full up to heel stretch is level 4" tweet was made by a Smo. I believe it has been deleted
I've been told that the comment was not made in reference to Brandon and their performance. However, I personally did not see the comment.

443c239ae6655550c3f419bafa6740b6.jpg

I took out the athletes name as she did delete the tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is making fun of Brandon ?

:confused: i dont want to be mean but im pretty positive smoed has some lower level elements in their routine as well, it probably wasnt the wisest comment to make. but im not shocked like usual......

:confused: i dont want to be mean but im pretty positive smoed has some lower level elements in their routine as well, it probably wasnt the wisest comment to make. but im not shocked like usual......
pretty much every team does at one point or another.. not to mention she was totally wrong, lol. full up to bow is definitely level 5

do you think it's a compliment?
It's presumptuous to assume the remark is about Brandon. To be honest I don't know if it is or isn't. If it is, shame on them. That's shady and sounds bitter. Although, and maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't call people out for making mean, nasty remarks about Brandon based on that tweet alone. There isn't even a reference to Brandon.

It's presumptuous to assume the remark is about Brandon. To be honest I don't know if it is or isn't. If it is, shame on them. That's shady and sounds bitter. Although, and maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't call people out for making mean, nasty remarks about Brandon based on that tweet alone. There isn't even a reference to Brandon.
i think its a pretty educated assumption. they tweeted a skill that brandon (unarguably their number 1 competitor) did. the day after brandon got 1st at a major competition. when they got 6th. and then deleted it. given all this, AND their history of publicly posting negative comments, i cant see how people DONT think this is about brandon

Back