All-Star Cea Jamfest Videos.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think it's a matter of not being pushed enough, I don't think any combination of girls who have ever been on Senior Elite could hit that stunt perfectly, even as well as they are right now. I give them major props, 9 groups even attempting a full around tick tock, with 7 or 8 hitting is outstanding.

I don't think it's a matter of not being pushed enough, I don't think any combination of girls who have ever been on Senior Elite could hit that stunt perfectly, even as well as they are right now. I give them major props, 9 groups even attempting a full around tick tock, with 7 or 8 hitting is outstanding.

I totally agree. This stunt has been changed so many times over the summer but it seems like the level of difficulty hasn't really been lowered at all. It shows how much faith Courtney has in her team and how she knows that they will hit before Worlds. If she didn't believe in this then the stunt would've been made ten times easier months ago and she would've relieved the stress this puts on her and her athletes. I can't wait to see it hit perfectly.

I totally agree. This stunt has been changed so many times over the summer but it seems like the level of difficulty hasn't really been lowered at all. It shows how much faith Courtney has in her team and how she knows that they will hit before Worlds. If she didn't believe in this then the stunt would've been made ten times easier months ago and she would've relieved the stress this puts on her and her athletes. I can't wait to see it hit perfectly.

Order and other things are changing as you type. The stunts will not get watered down, but beefed back up.

@starship, how many hours a week does your kiddo spend in the gym? Just curious if it is a crazy amount more or if SE and many of the teams from cea are just naturally talented =)

@starship, how many hours a week does your kiddo spend in the gym? Just curious if it is a crazy amount more or if SE and many of the teams from cea are just naturally talented =)

I guess it depends on the kid. 2 hours trade off practice with JE on Wed nights and 3 hour practice solo on Sunday. Others are in and out with privates, stunts, etc. That will double pretty soon if things don't come together by hotlanta.

Back