All-Star Cea Jamfest Videos.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have never wanted to say this out loud, because I LOVEEE the level 5 CEA unis, but they have NEVER hit at worlds with those, so heres hoping to new unis at worlds this year! haha. That video made me think of it, because that was the last time at worlds stunts hit during finals.

I wish SE would change the running and standing tumbling, give it that 2008 feel! Esp if they changed it and hit those stunts, I might pull what that kid did on Day 2 of Worlds '08.
and this is why teams aren't allowed to sit right in front of the mat like that anymore ;)

but seriously, if I go to Worlds this year and they hit their stunt I'll be doing this over in the fierceboard section, I assume with you by my side. Secretly hope someone will get in on camera just so I can see how big of a freak I am, but then again I don't want anybody in possession of that to ever use as blackmail... hahaha :)

Ah, whenever we were free to jump around and get excited and not get in trouble.
I'm sorry for being so stupid... but I've watched that video 3 times now and I can't figure out what you all are talking about! Did I miss something? hahah

I'm sorry for being so stupid... but I've watched that video 3 times now and I can't figure out what you all are talking about! Did I miss something? hahah
Lol, around 30 seconds you'll see a dude jumping around in the front.

I have this thought in my head that if they did jumps, stunts 1, THEN tumbling, baskets. It would make the stunts easier for them to hit.The stunt is just so difficult for a team stunt that I think anything I could possibly do to make it more consistent, I would. I could be completely wrong though. I mean, I'm sure Courtney knows her team better than I do.

I've had the same thought! running tumbling is tiring and those stunts are very challenging. reversing order might make them hit more consistently....not sure if that would have a negative effect on the tumbling then, but like you said, i'm sure courtney knows what she is doing!

So, if stunts are hitting this early, they are too easy?

Didn't mean that! I just meant for Senior Elite's specific situation....A team with 20 plus new girls, that is used to a certain style of stunting/routine, (basically the same tic tock variation for 4 years) reinventing themselves and going in a different direction ...trying to push themselves to the best they can be while making so many changes....that should be hard, and if they were hitting it would probably be because they didn't push far enough!

Not to take anything away from teams that can hit their stunt in early November, more power to them! Especially if that stunt also maxes out their ability level!

Back