All-Star Cea Sr Elite Song Suggestions...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just sent 2 emails to her with songs attached! In 2010 and 2011 she used my suggestions for YE pyramid, so I'm hoping I can pick one to fit SE! Just so everyone understands, if she is doing it the same way she did last year, YOU have to send her an mp3 of the song. Don't just expect her to see all these suggestions and download them, make sure you send an email with an audio recording that IS NOT itunes. She'd need your password to open those. You can find a recording of the song on youtube, copy the link, then go to a site like http://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/ and enter in the url.

I just sent 2 emails to her with songs attached! In 2010 and 2011 she used my suggestions for YE pyramid, so I'm hoping I can pick one to fit SE! Just so everyone understands, if she is doing it the same way she did last year, YOU have to send her an mp3 of the song. Don't just expect her to see all these suggestions and download them, make sure you send an email with an audio recording that IS NOT itunes. She'd need your password to open those. You can find a recording of the song on youtube, copy the link, then go to a site like http://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/ and enter in the url.
Thanks for the heads up! :)

There is something about Lady Gaga being in a Senior Elite routine that just doesn't sound right in my head. The Gaga/Madonna feel just doesn't, in my opinion, fit with Senior Elite.

I know that Woodlands Elite Generals used it in 09 as part of their stunt but I think the song Unbeautiful by Lesley Roy would fit perfect for them. The "It was you and me against the world and you promised me forever more..." part would fit really anywhere in the routine. I don't plan on sending an e-mail so if anyone wants to add it to their list be my guest.

There is something about Lady Gaga being in a Senior Elite routine that just doesn't sound right in my head. The Gaga/Madonna feel just doesn't, in my opinion, fit with Senior Elite.

I know that Woodlands Elite Generals used it in 09 as part of their stunt but I think the song Unbeautiful by Lesley Roy would fit perfect for them. The "It was you and me against the world and you promised me forever more..." part would fit really anywhere in the routine. I don't plan on sending an e-mail so if anyone wants to add it to their list be my guest.
i totally thought of this song too!!! i had always wondered why they never used it

carrie Underwood- "whenever you remember" 2nd stunt/pyramid
nicole scherzinger- "wet" opening section/ dance- rip off their unis and perform in bathing suits ;)

since we are used to hearing celine dion in senior's elite music here's a good one probably for pyramid

here's the part that I really like in this song

chorus
"You're the one I'm dreamin' of
I can't live without your love
Tonight
And it's you that I adore
You're the one that I live for
Inside
Of you, I'm dreamin' of you"

and this part (2:32)

"You, you gave me love
Love gave us hope and strength