All-Star Cea Sr Elite Song Suggestions...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@StarshipTrooper can you get over this OR create a different thread.. you being maddie's dad should know better then to bring up drama on thread for her team of un-needed drama this is getting a bit out of hand. & you trying to point finger at @imrichhowboutu isnt making you look good either. if he doesnt like CEA. & stating facts or things that you dislike it isnt going to make him stop saying what he feels thats why this board is here. & im sure if there was something completely out of character said by rich or anyone on the board @kingston will delete the comment or block the user for the comment which he has done before!

so either create another thread where you guys can argue till the cows come home or just let it be because im sure the "trash" talking isnt going anywhere anytime soon!

I don't think I have aimed any criticism against anyone here but Rich and lolSmiley. The troll, smiley was rude and inappropriate and should be censored. You think the comments are appropriate? How about if it were your program and staff? Rich just constantly beats the drum to set up the responses. Drama or not I stick up for things I think should be supported, and the people you want to defend here have done much worse to my child. So call me persistant until I get a cease and desist. Otherwise, save me the concern You mess with my kids and I tend to not stop.

Just as an FYI
I would NEVER be friends with anyone who says "i would kill myself if you were my parent" to someone they dont even know. I'm 100% about respecting your parents, and I can't imagine someone would say that.

Next, just because I don't like CEA doesn't mean I'm a horrible person. I am actually one of the nicest people you will meet. I get along with every...except for you and meanj. And I go out of my way to help people and do things I don't need to.

So stop making assumptions about me just because i didn't drink the Kool-aid.

On a side note. I have an alias that I only used like 5 times, and everyone thought it was hysterical.

And, how did I manage to get dragged into this. KEEP MY NAME OUT' CHO MOUF!

I've always liked the chorus of "Alive" by S Club (7) for a dance song.

No one has said anything that is SO bad it needs to be deleted or warned or anything.
Can you at least delete all the off-topic posts? This thread is supposed to be about song suggestions, not CEA vs WCSS or One Member vs Another; it sucks having to scroll through all this bickering just to find the posts here that have stayed on-topic.

I have LOVED their pyramid sections in recent years. I know they always do Celine Dion for pyramid, but how much longer can their "heart will go on"? I mean, how much longer can it go on? :)

I already sent an e-mail with
  • I Will Always Love You- Whitney Houston (pyramid)
  • Heavy Metal Lover -Lady Gaga(dance)
  • Bang Bang Bang - Selena Gomez(tumbling)
  • Voiceover: Defeat Senior Elite, OH WAIT you just got X'ed Out!!

Back