All-Star Cea Sr Elite Song Suggestions...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I award you no shimmies. :p

this discussion has been over, no reason to bring it back up.
:chillpill:

but, but...what about that whole freedom of speech thing everyone keeps talking about :p
I had not seen this thread until tonight for the first time...Like I said, he doesn't bother me, but my statement is a legitimate one and should be taken into consideration given the context of the replies I responded to.

This is not a brag - just merely an observation. I got a chance to see Senior Elite's 2012 potential stunt sequences when I chatted with Courtney at the JamU conference in Louisville. (Side note: As a dedicated fan to the Teal Community, my lips are SEALED) I can tell you that CEA is finally done with their 'worn out' (not meant to be slam, obviously) stretch to stretch tick tock they have in their elite section every year. They are bringing a whole new 'revolution' to stunting that NO ONE can or will match.

From talking to Courtney and seeing the options on the table for stunts - Id like to see them 'stray' away from their Celine Dion and their typical 'Beleive' CEA SE music choices and just BRING IT with some in your face (not to be confused with cocky) music selections! As Courtney said in an old post somewhere - They used the basis of this past years routine based on finding the 'formula' the year prior of finding a 'World Champion' Routine. Since that didnt work this year year (They still would have gotten 3rd with or witout the fall) her mind is open to creativity and a new formula to blow everyone out of the water. I can tell you from what I saw - They arent playing, and a 'New' style of CEA music would fit them perfectly.

Now, to get back on topic... My song selection vote goes for going with a whole new look and feel of Senior Elite!

Brekaing Benjamins - Blow me Away:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0

I saw your picture w/her on her fb!! I recognized you right off the bat! :)

Can you tell if someone is hiding behind a proxy? Really computer savvy people know how hide their IP's if they're using AE's. Just wondering if you had the ability to discern whether or not someone was using a proxy.

I haven't, but I could disable proxy's on here. It would be automatically done (it is an add-on) but majorly slows down the board (imagine 10-15 second load times). Hopefully never have to do that :)

. Since that didnt work this year year (They still would have gotten 3rd with or witout the fall) her mind is open to creativity and a new formula to blow everyone out of the water. I can tell you from what I saw - They arent playing, and a 'New' style of CEA music would fit them perfectly.

This is true. Young team, short on experience but long on youthful enthusiasm. I would go outside the box with your song suggestions.

Do you think it's appropriate for a coach to say things like that
It's already been discussed that I do not coach at WC. And everyone needs to stop saying that to paint a different picture. There were numerous SE fans that told me how happy they were when wcss were falling all over the place earlier this previous season. Not justifying what I said, just pointing out that I'm not the only person in the world to ever say that.

And I'm not responding to anything else because I don't want to be blamed for this thread getting locked.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! @FamousRudags why must you always excite me with your senior elite secrets!!!!! If they can keep everyone healthy this year, I know they'll blow me away like they did in 2007 when they brought the epidemic that is the tick tock to allstar! Best of luck to you and your new program this year, too!
The "tick tock" is WAY older than 2007. It was popular in the late 90's.

In that case... What stunts are F5 working on?

it's obvious that i know what f5 is working on because i work at the gym. you however do not work at cheer extreme therefore it may not be as apparent that you know what skills/stunts they are practicing. i also didn't post that i knew what f5 was working on to begin with so it's a different situation.

it's obvious that i know what f5 is working on because i work at the gym. you however do not work at cheer extreme therefore it may not be as apparent that you know what skills/stunts they are practicing. i also didn't post that i knew what f5 was working on to begin with so it's a different situation.
well shooting stars are working on triple ups. it may not be legal but they don't care. :eek:

Back