All-Star Cea Sr Elite Song Suggestions...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess it's a good thing I NEVER said they brought us the skill, then. If you are trying to indicate that CEA didn't make the tick tock "happen" then you're just being bitter.
You did say they "brought" us the skill. Not bitter, just pointing out that you are incorrect.

I guess I'm just uneducated then. :rolleyes: but at least I can read. I said they brought us "THE EPIDEMIC THAT IS THE TICK TOCK" Let me repeat that since they obviously don't teach reading comprehension in Cheer History 101. "EPIDEMIC" "EPIDEMIC" "EPIDEMIC" "EPIDEMIC" "EPIDEMIC" "EPIDEMIC"

Born to Fly by Sarah Evans -opening stunts
Hellogoodbye by Cheyenne Kimball -running tumbling
Dream Big (David Cook Version) -Pyramid

Take into sugestion that the songs that yall are popular now, will be indcredibly old na don everybodys last nerve by the time competitions start....

I guess I'm just uneducated then. :rolleyes: but at least I can read. I said they brought us "THE EPIDEMIC THAT IS THE TICK TOCK" Let me repeat that since they obviously don't teach reading comprehension in Cheer History 101. "EPIDEMIC" "EPIDEMIC" "EPIDEMIC" "EPIDEMIC" "EPIDEMIC" "EPIDEMIC"
Oh, I see you are also 10. No wonder you had any idea about anything prior to 2007. Go play with your barbies and practice the epidemic that is tic tocs with them. Sooo cute you kids are at this age

Not too sure as to where this would go in the routine exactly but i think it would fit well ( :

Céline Dion- That's The Way It Is

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is

Not too sure as to where this would go in the routine exactly but i think it would fit well ( :

Céline Dion- That's The Way It Is

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is

oh wait i didn't see that someone already said this ) :

Does anyone else think it would be cool if they use 2012 by Jay Sean and Nicki Minaj in jumps? Like the part where the song starts out "2... 0... 1... 2" they could hit the jump when they say each number. Maybe something like "Nothig can stop us, we're not yet through, we're taking the gold, in... "2*hit*... 0*hit*... 1*hit*... 2*hit*..." *tuck*

Does anyone else think it would be cool if they use 2012 by Jay Sean and Nicki Minaj in jumps? Like the part where the song starts out "2... 0... 1... 2" they could hit the jump when they say each number. Maybe something like "Nothig can stop us, we're not yet through, we're taking the gold, in... "2*hit*... 0*hit*... 1*hit*... 2*hit*..." *tuck*

i love it! email this to her:)

love it!

I have suggested Sleigh Bells, Crown on the ground.

So girl powerish, and so appropriate for SE.

Back