All-Star Champions League Preseason Rankings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It already wouldn't resemble my ranking either for historical strength or projected current strength. That being said, it is basically an opinion poll, not sure why anyone is getting worked up about it. Are they just doing Senior Worlds-Eligible 5s? Their list, so they can do what they wish, but that would eliminate a ton of strong teams.

Rather than continuously going back and forth to their twitter page, here is the listing so far:

14. California AS - Lady Bullets
15. ICE - Lady Lightning
16. Spirit of Texas - A Team
17. Spirit of Texas - Royalty
18. Maryland Twisters - F5
19. Stingray - Orange
20. Top Gun - Lady Jags
21. Rockstar - Beatles
22. Maryland Twisters - Reign
23. Stingrays - Steel
24. Twist & Shout - Diamonds
25. ACE - Warriors

Last edited:
Spirit Brands took over Champions League right?

It's on our comp schedule as nfinity champions league in Atlantic City. Not sure how accurate that is though, bc I can't find any info lol

With these rankings, are these confirmed gyms actually going? Or just a fun ranking poll I see on other twitter accounts?

It's on our comp schedule as nfinity champions league in Atlantic City. Not sure how accurate that is though, bc I can't find any info lol

With these rankings, are these confirmed gyms actually going? Or just a fun ranking poll I see on other twitter accounts?
I think it's more just a fun ranking poll. It would be interesting/weird to see most of these teams go back after not going last year and going to a different event instead.

I think it's more just a fun ranking poll. It would be interesting/weird to see most of these teams go back after not going last year and going to a different event instead.
That's what I thought.
I did see on spirit brands site they're calling it northeast. Wonder if it'll be multi location?
I know my cp was be over the moon to see all these teams at a local comp.

That's what I thought.
I did see on spirit brands site they're calling it northeast. Wonder if it'll be multi location?
I know my cp was be over the moon to see all these teams at a local comp.
Yea, there's like 6 different regions each with their own comp.

(so far)

12. Stingrays - Peach
13. California AS - Cali Coed
15. ICE - Lady Lightning
19. Stingray - Orange
20. Top Gun - Lady Jags
21. Rockstar - Beatles
23. Stingrays - Steel
25. ACE - Warriors

This is significantly different from what my personal opinion would be. Some of these would be in my top 10, some might not have made my top 25. (I have no idea which teams have significant athletes returning, just based on admittedly biased and a sometimes sketchy memory of results from the last few years.). Polls and ranking system interest me greatly, though.

Side note: unsure whether to be happy or frustrated that none of our teams have shown up yet.

It already wouldn't resemble my ranking either for historical strength or projected current strength. That being said, it is basically an opinion poll, not sure why anyone is getting worked up about it. Are they just doing Senior Worlds-Eligible 5s? Their list, so they can do what they wish, but that would eliminate a ton of strong teams.

Rather than continuously going back and forth to their twitter page, here is the listing so far:

15. ICE - Lady Lightning
19. Stingray - Orange
20. Top Gun - Lady Jags
21. Rockstar - Beatles
23. Stingrays - Steel
25. ACE - Warriors

Don't forget that they called LL Lady Lightening.

I, probably more than just about anyone, wanted Champions League to be successful. I loved almost everything about their first competition. Year 2 and 3 went from bad to worse. I heard last year was better so I was hopeful that they were heading back in the right direction, and then they had to publish rankings which make no sense and they can't even spell the teams correctly :(

I, probably more than just about anyone, wanted Champions League to be successful. I loved almost everything about their first competition. Year 2 and 3 went from bad to worse. I heard last year was better so I was hopeful that they were heading back in the right direction, and then they had to publish rankings which make no sense and they can't even spell the teams correctly :(

I feel like I don't know about much about CL as I could/should, so I was wondering what made year 2 and 3 not so great? I watch the "documentary" on Netflix about the first year and have watched the performances and stuff most years since. But I guess I don't know much of the other stuff.

I guess another way to look at it would be to say here are the opinions of Cheer updates/The Champions league broken down by division... 13 teams listed for 11 spots, so this list should be pretty close.

Large Senior -
5th - F5
4th - Orange
3rd -
2nd -
1st -
(SE, CA, WC)

Large Coed -
5th - Ace
4th - Steel
3rd - Cali Coed
2nd -