All-Star Cheer America Nationals! Friday Jan 28-sunday Jan 30th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry for multiple posts!! It kept telling me it had timed out and reception was terrible in the arena so I kept trying!

IEP Award is the "independent event producers" award which they give out to a group or individual for outstanding service and helping promote the cheer industry. Samara Taper from CA Jags won for her project "Sam's Jams" where she and several other athletes and friends work with some of our local special needs kids. We are incredibly proud of her and all the CA athletes that work with her.

Panthers were the overall high point of all teams. (no small task given the caliber of teams there.). CA also won the program prize.

Spirit of Texas IOC and Tribe Small Limited took home the paid bids. FierceKatz, Woodlands Elite Generals, TX Lonestar SS5, Excite small limited, Louisiana Cheer Force IOC, and Tiger Elite International took home At Large bids.

Did Panthers go in as large in this competition, with only a little over 2o and still got the overall high point?

IEP is an Individual or group award given basically for good deeds. She got it for her work with Special Needs Children. She started some program in her community. She also helps with Cheer Athletics Special Needs team.

SOT large limited- AH-MAZING!!!! I'm just glad CO RED (big red) put on a great performance today!!!

And our RED small all girl did awesome today too! Finally they hit and it was amazing:)

panthers!!! Whoa HOT HOT!!!!
Cheetahs!!!! Looked sooooo good today!!!! HOPE you looked amazing in the air!

Red's back
wink.png

Back