All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of the Food Network's contest shows is filming an episode at the gym. My understanding is that the athletes are basically guest judges and will help determine that episode's winner. It will be a ton of fun for the kids and good exposure I guess - but it is NOT an in-depth expose' of the all star industry.

One of the Food Network's contest shows is filming an episode at the gym. My understanding is that the athletes are basically guest judges and will help determine that episode's winner. It will be a ton of fun for the kids and good exposure I guess - but it is NOT an in-depth expose' of the all star industry.
Thanks for elaborating! Didn't mean to spill the beans, thought it was out there already since it was on facebook. Still exciting, even if it's not my dream show come true!

Will CA release more info about it closer to the air date, like what show it is and when it will air? Even though all I mainly watch is Food Network, there are sooo many competition shows and I would hate to miss it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I so wish we had more competitions! In Florida we went through April, then the Summit in May...I would love to go to Cheersport next year too with Austin CA....!!

Back