All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love how this thread has lasted almost 3 years now! I remember in the beginning Stingrays & Cheer Extreme also had threads that were answered directly by Courtney & King. They died out though.

And Congrats with CA Austin! They rocked out this pass weekend at Cheersport and deserved every minute of it ;)

I heard a rumor cheer athletics is selling the gym in Austin and it will no longer be part of cheer athletics. Is this true?
Oh my gosh - we all barely fit in the gym as it is we are so big plus the addition of Rec and Prep AND from what I hear we are going to get so many more athletes next season I am not sure what the logistics of our space will be. I have had moms come up to me at almost every competition asking me about CAA and tell me they are moving over next season. Not just local gyms either. Along with kids from school cheer who haven't done allstar etc. People like to wait and watch for a year - like many did with the Summit - then make their move. @BlueCat you better send more coaches down! LOL

@GiaBellaMom - You can't have anyof the Plano coaches:p You just need to move up here!!
I know right? I used to live in Richardson back in elementary and junior high lol..before CA Plano :) .then my parents lived in Heath (by Rockwall) after I was in college...now everyone has migrated to Austin so here I am LOL....

Just saw on a fellow coaches Facebook that swoosh cats are heading to network tv. Is everyone's dreams coming true of an awesome cheer tv show? Is it time to get our hopes up yet?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

As much as cp and I will enjoy, it surprises me that they have agreed to it after seeing what Smoed is going thru with blancing fame with competing.

Just saw on a fellow coaches Facebook that swoosh cats are heading to network tv. Is everyone's dreams coming true of an awesome cheer tv show? Is it time to get our hopes up yet?

As much as cp and I will enjoy, it surprises me that they have agreed to it after seeing what Smoed is going thru with blancing fame with competing.

I'm not sure it is supposed to be public yet. Regardless, it is not that kind of show at all.

I'm not sure it is supposed to be public yet. Regardless, it is not that kind of show at all.

As I said I am looking forward to it and I am very grateful that so many gyms have given us a look inside their programs. I hope that you didn't take it as a disparaging comment :(

I meant that it isn't a series about one of our teams or athletes.

I saw last night on twitter that it was the Food Network filming a show at CA and Swoosh were on it?

Back