All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

double post, but will the online pro shop have the NCA shirts at some point or are those completely gone.

I saw a few left in the physical pro shop today, so I assume they will shortly be back in the online one within a day or two. (We need to do inventory and reset the online pro shop.)

i heard at the beginning of the season that felines were possibly going to go for a bid is that true?
It was true that Felines were possibly going into a Worlds-bid division. Small Senior 5 was the most likely option if they switched. As the season progressed, we didn't feel changing divisions would be a good move for the team.

I saw the title of this post and panicked for a second. I just paid for cheer camp, airline tickets, and hotel this summer. Then I saw the original date. Phew....talk about heart palpitations. Can't wait for camp! CP and I are so excited. C'mon June!!!

Just wanting to comment on how impressed i was with your teams this weekend. So much talent from 1-6. I enjoyed every CA routine i saw.

Just wanting to comment on how impressed i was with your teams this weekend. So much talent from 1-6. I enjoyed every CA routine i saw.

Thank you for that. We have put tremendous effort into improving our younger and/or lower level programs over the last few years and we feel it is really starting to show on the mat. We won more total titles (9) than any year in our history - and most of them were levels 1-3.

I really like the idea of 1-4's being done so early! Although I feel like it's pretty impractical outside of TX, not enough competitions in VA for example. It allows the coaches to focus more intensely on the Worlds teams the months up to that weekend. I know how exhausting it can be coaching 3-4 teams a week!

I really like the idea of 1-4's being done so early! Although I feel like it's pretty impractical outside of TX, not enough competitions in VA for example. It allows the coaches to focus more intensely on the Worlds teams the months up to that weekend. I know how exhausting it can be coaching 3-4 teams a week!

Worlds doesn't really have anything to do with it for us. If anything, it is about giving those teams more of an "off season" to focus on developing new skills. They are still practicing, they just aren't running routines.

Why should levels 1-4 have to be done so coaches can just focus on worlds? They're just as important... 1-4 is what makes this sport

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Why should levels 1-4 have to be done so coaches can just focus on worlds? They're just as important... 1-4 is what makes this sport

That's clearly not what I meant. I'm assuming their levels 1-4 compete as many times as gyms in other parts of the country, just in a shorter season. I simply meant it must be convenient, not only for worlds purposes but it also means you don't have to coach 3-4 teams year round.

Please don't turn my words around. Clearly AS cheerleading is made up of more than level 5.

That's clearly not what I meant. I'm assuming their levels 1-4 compete as many times as gyms in other parts of the country, just in a shorter season. I simply meant it must be convenient, not only for worlds purposes but it also means you don't have to coach 3-4 teams year round.

Please don't turn my words around. Clearly AS cheerleading is made up of more than level 5.

BlueCat literally just said that they are still being coached and having practices, they are just finished competing.

Am I the only one who's always wondered what CA does with their trophies? They've had to have won thousands by now with so many great teams. I know y'all leave y'all's worlds and NCA trophies out, but where do the rest go?

Am I the only one who's always wondered what CA does with their trophies? They've had to have won thousands by now with so many great teams. I know y'all leave y'all's worlds and NCA trophies out, but where do the rest go?

Plano keeps the Worlds medalist trophies and banners. We also keep the NCA Nationals champion trophies and banners. The rest usually end up getting donated to charity, given away to athletes, or simply thrown away. Charity is fairly rare, because they usually don't really want them.

We used to keep them all, but at some point is just started looking cluttered.

Latest posts

Back