All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@BlueCat I know you hire a lot of coaches from within but with this location being so far away will you looking for any new coaches/office staff? How can interested Charlotte residents apply?

Anyway... Charlotte is on our list of places to move. Maybe they need a front desk person? I have LOTS of experience.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We've decided where we're moving and sadly Charlotte is not it. So I cannot be the front desk lady. :D

(Filming my YouTube announcement of where I'm moving soon... :p )

Now that it is all official, how do you plan on drawing in new cheerleaders to join the CA family? Do you think it will be a challenge due to the fact that any new families who would have wanted to join a cheer gym would join a pre-existing one in Charlotte as they won't be aware of the ranks of gyms in the country. Your gym is without a doubt one of the leading gyms in the industry, and are probably well known in your state/towns, but moving to a new city in a new state i feel like most of your new athletes will be previous athletes from other gyms in NC who want to wear the CA name.

Congratulations on the new facility and Good luck for this up and coming season.

*This is no way bashing Cheer Athletics, i love them and all the values they stand for.

**My question/opinion does not reflect that of the gym in my name.

Now that it is all official, how do you plan on drawing in new cheerleaders to join the CA family? Do you think it will be a challenge due to the fact that any new families who would have wanted to join a cheer gym would join a pre-existing one in Charlotte as they won't be aware of the ranks of gyms in the country. Your gym is without a doubt one of the leading gyms in the industry, and are probably well known in your state/towns, but moving to a new city in a new state i feel like most of your new athletes will be previous athletes from other gyms in NC who want to wear the CA name.

Congratulations on the new facility and Good luck for this up and coming season.

*This is no way bashing Cheer Athletics, i love them and all the values they stand for.

**My question/opinion does not reflect that of the gym in my name.

Being realistic, most of the "first wave" of athletes will probably be people with some cheer background. That is the group that would possibly be familiar with our brand. Hopefully, we can eventually attract brand new people to the sport and we will work to do that in the Charlotte area.

We have no idea how many athletes will try out after such short notice. It could be 5 or it could be 500. We are making a long-term commitment to the area and are more concerned with the success of the gym over the long haul than how many teams we can throw together for 2014-15.

Being an athlete at ca...i feel like I have been able to learn to focus more on my own team because of that! I remember being in the warm up room at NCA and not even watching other teams, I was so wrapped up in my own.
Really? That's good to hear! I hadn't thought of it that way but it would be similar to being in a warm up room at a competition.

It probably gets lost in the shuffle, but any comments about the new website? It is a pretty big departure from what we have had previously. CHEERATHLETICS.NET

(Please let me know if you see any errors.)

Back