All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm on an iPad and I cannot get the link on the right side of the banner picture to open. It blips by, but reverts back to the main page. Is it just me?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So I understand WHY a business wants to expand, especially CA, but I'm a little confused as to why CA picked Charlotte. Was there any specific reason why Charlotte seemed like a good place to open as opposed to a city or state that is a lot closer to home?

It probably gets lost in the shuffle, but any comments about the new website? It is a pretty big departure from what we have had previously. CHEERATHLETICS.NET

(Please let me know if you see any errors.)

I like it, I was flipping through it earlier. I don't, in general, like this trend of having every page load with AJAX. I should be able to link to the page I'm looking at, and I can't, the url never changes from Cheerathletics.net.

Under the Plano staff page, the bullets and indenting are a little funky.

Also, the Plano/Austin/Frisco pages under "Who we are" and the ones under "Locations" bring up different pages. It's little confusing to have different information about each location in two different places.

I haven't been on the old site, so I don't have any reference for comparison.

It probably gets lost in the shuffle, but any comments about the new website? It is a pretty big departure from what we have had previously. CHEERATHLETICS.NET

(Please let me know if you see any errors.)

Since you asked... for the years 2002-2003, under History there is this - (CA has won each year of the award's ftheir year history)

I like the web site. :)

I like it, I was flipping through it earlier. I don't, in general, like this trend of having every page load with AJAX. I should be able to link to the page I'm looking at, and I can't, the url never changes from Cheerathletics.net.

Under the Plano staff page, the bullets and indenting are a little funky.

Also, the Plano/Austin/Frisco pages under "Who we are" and the ones under "Locations" bring up different pages. It's little confusing to have different information about each location in two different places.

I haven't been on the old site, so I don't have any reference for comparison.
Since you asked... for the years 2002-2003, under History there is this - (CA has won each year of the award's ftheir year history)

I like the web site. :)

Most of those issues are fixed. Thank you!

Will there be pics on the website? Maybe a pic of some of our Austin athletes from last season on the Austin page etc...I LOVE the cover photo of our Austin skyline!!! Wow....and congrats on Charlotte! We miss Brandon though.....

Congratulations on your expansion. I'm sure you've made many people happy with the announcement of your new location. You don't need a "good luck" since luck isn't what makes CA successful. I'll just wish you the best in a smooth and speedy opening for your new gym.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It might just be me, but the Twitter feeds (for example, at the bottom of each location page) seem a bit out of place.

In terms of web design @King and @Ashley may be able to direct you!

@BlueCat overall I like the new website. So much cleaner and simpler and gets the overall message out. It is very similar to what I have done with stingrayallstars.com, except I have separated out the locations to be their own websites (much easier for handling operations for each site and I recommend you consider it). You have a lot more appropriate photos for yours which I envy. I have some good ones but I knew with all locations I wouldn't have enough until a few months down the line when they take more.

I am not as picky as @Ashley on the links but that is because I will just right click and grab the link. They do show the unmasked URL, but will fix it when you click and paste and follow.

Congrats on Charlotte btw! you also still own me a CA shirt.....

Love the new website. Really pretty. The new "enrollment" format is much cleaner and user friendly!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back