All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Going further out then OK is actually a good idea. Right now there are 3 CA locations all competing in Texas, why not go somewhere new where you won't run into your own gym. Florida already is going through a huge explosion so it seems NC would be a logical choice.
Is Brandon going to be the director or will it be someone more familiar with the Charlotte area?
I think CA is pretty solid as a brand. They train the coaches well and like I've mentioned before, even when they leave the nest they still hold onto those core values. We are in no way affiliated with CA but our owner does calls for team placements, runs tryouts pretty similar, and his coaching philosophy is a chip off the old block.

Will there be pics on the website? Maybe a pic of some of our Austin athletes from last season on the Austin page etc...I LOVE the cover photo of our Austin skyline!!! Wow....and congrats on Charlotte! We miss Brandon though.....

Brandon is going to be awesome as the director in Charlotte. He has been in the CA family a LONG time and we trust him to keep the "CA Way" going strong even halfway across the country.

I just picked the best pictures I could find for the website. I am picky about the quality of photography, but I didn't really even pay attention to which teams/gyms they were from. If you (or anyone else there) has great pictures, I would be happy to incorporate them. - Maybe Drew has some good pics he could send?

PLEASEEE bring teams to battle under the big top!! i thought it was pretty cool seeing CA teams at cheersport and seeing panthers and swoosh at champs league.

@BlueCat noticed a spelling error on the CA Charlotte tryout packet - under

CHARLOTTE - Tryout SESSION 1 -
SAT, May 17
and SUN, May 1 heading you have 5-6:00 15 years and olde - forgot the r in older!

How's the pilot's license coming along?

My days off are few and far between lately - and those have been plagued with bad weather. I only have 5 hours of flight time so far, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Catching a lot of grammatical and/or typographical errors (mostly typos on the page I'm currently viewing). Would you prefer I sent them to a directed email address?

No prob- I'll make sure to addresss the subject line accordingly so it's easier to sort. Plus it'll give me time to look over the entire site...Also, I think you broke the FB w/your announcement (at least based on how long it's taking me to load single comments, not to mention pages) so at the rate it's going you prob wouldn't get them all by the end of tomorrow if I didn't. :p

It appears I need to get some new proofreaders.
In fairness I've been up all night helping my hubby w/his term papers, particularly proofreading..and my grandmother was the editor of a newspaper and the other one a retired teacher who is now a part time journalist (and who also corrects anyone's English as much autocorrect on an iPhone)

Back