All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am a little frustrated with the issues on the mobile side. Realistically, I won't have time to delve into it much further until after Worlds. I will fix the other typo, thank you!

I put that website together in a few days when we learned that our regular web provider was not going to be able to make the kind of changes we wanted in a timely manner. I felt it had to be possible to just do that myself. I spent most of the time on the layout and the pictures - it looks like I should have spent more time on the text. There are still several issues to work through, but we are much happier with the new site.

Suggestions on an email system? We just use aliases/forwarding and don't actually need "real" email accounts.

What registration/enrollment system are you using? It doesn't look like the standard iclass or jackrabbit system

What registration/enrollment system are you using? It doesn't look like the standard iclass or jackrabbit system

We got fed up with the limitations of existing systems and are in the process of creating our own. We are working with Red Caldera, who has designed online systems for Delta airlines.

We got fed up with the limitations of existing systems and are in the process of creating our own. We are working with Red Caldera, who has designed online systems for Delta airlines.
Once you've created and used the program, is this something you one day hope to sell/market to other gyms?

Most important question of the night: who is the center back row flyer on Wildcats for the scale press kick double sequence? She is so talented!

I know Worlds is still going on right now, so feel free to wait a few days to answer, but since you have expressed dissatisfaction with the worlds process before, at what point does it become too much? Would you ever consider abstaining from competing in a boycott of sorts? I was just curious since y'all had four teams involved in all of the craziness tonight. Not knowing which venue you're competing in, having multiple ridiculously long delays, warming up and re warming up, competing past the legal bedtime limit, it just seems to me like someone (not saying it should be you) has to step up and make it clear to the powers that be that this is unacceptable.

Back