All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey BlueCat who is the guy at about 1:03 thats in the center in the back that does the jump section and ends it with a standing full? I've noticed he's been on Wildcats for a number of years but no matter where he is in the jump sequence he always throws standing fulls! One year he was on the back left row and still threw a standing full! Not saying he isnt talented because clearly he is, but does he have a mental block when throwing tucks out of jumps?

Is this the same guy that tumbler formed at worlds in TOMS instead of Nfinity's? I want to say yes.

Hey BlueCat who is the guy at about 1:03 thats in the center in the back that does the jump section and ends it with a standing full? I've noticed he's been on Wildcats for a number of years but no matter where he is in the jump sequence he always throws standing fulls! One year he was on the back left row and still threw a standing full! Not saying he isnt talented because clearly he is, but does he have a mental block when throwing tucks out of jumps?

Chris Muniz. He was the first person to land a standing double in a competition. He does not do standing backs without a twist. I guess it is a type of mental block, but it beats not doing backs at all.

i'm sure this is nonsense but i heard a rumour that there is a rule of "don't throw up, don't go up" for flyers before practices
24fmejm.gif

Back