All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ouch, sorry.. i didn't think it was true at all..

I apologize for the lack of manner we have with some of these people on the bored. They act like they never were once a newbie. and think because they have XXXX amount of "shimmy's" it gives them a right to THINK they run this board. anyways now that you've experienced the power of rudeness. . just think twice of what you post or you'll get your head cut off faster then you could say "My susy wont fly .. why?" :D

i'm sure this is nonsense but i heard a rumour that there is a rule of "don't throw up, don't go up" for flyers before practices
Aside from the ridiculousness and not being true...that doesn't even make sense. Throwing up makes you shaky and weak (not to mention smelling) and those are 2 attributes I wouldn't want in MY flyer. Next time, I'd screen your rumors first.

I apologize for the lack of manner we have with some of these people on the bored. They act like they never were once a newbie. and think because they have XXXX amount of "shimmy's" it gives them a right to THINK they run this board. anyways now that you've experienced the power of rudeness. . just think twice of what you post or you'll get your head cut off faster then you could say "My susy wont fly .. why?" :D
thank you for being understanding ! i really didn't mean to offend anyone, and i didn't even believe it was true, but i'll be really careful with what i post so this doesn't happen again, because we all do have feelings ..

As I agree that "newbies" are given harsh reactions too often, I think it was justified in this case. To insinuate that a program encourages an eating disorder is a horrible thing to post. I'm ashamed of this person (or any person) regardless of how long they have been a member of this board that would ever insinuate something along these lines.

The ironic thing is that this thread started in May 2011 with BlueCat graciously answering questions about the Cheer Athletics program. I read through the entire thread and was amazed at how many great questions were asked and answered, and I learned heck of a lot. It was not about things posters wanted to share based on hearsay, despite the thread title.
As a newbie myself, I cannot stress enough to other newbies how important it is to read through an entire thread before posting, especially to post something like that. I truly do not think that dianaasanchez meant any disrespect to Cheer Athletics, it was just poor judgement, and hopefully her future posts will reflect what she has learned from this.

i'm sure this is nonsense but i heard a rumour that there is a rule of "don't throw up, don't go up" for flyers before practices
Have you seen all of CA's flyers? that are all super ripped and strong! theres no way you can look like that and throw up. If the flyers were indeed bulimic/anorexic they would look very sickly and not like balls of muscle.

Back