All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh goodness... I am shamed. Mine is some silly card I paid $13 to some random church so I could perform ceremonies at my friends beach wedding business (they are informed and if they care, can request a "real" clergy member).

I never used it thankfully.... I felt guilty and preferred being the wedding coordinator position anyways!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Oh goodness... I am shamed. Mine is some silly card I paid $13 to some random church so I could perform ceremonies at my friends beach wedding business (they are informed and if they care, can request a "real" clergy member).

I never used it thankfully.... I felt guilty and preferred being the wedding coordinator position anyways!

Don't be ashamed! If you paid thirteen dollars and all you did was be able to unite to people who love each other, the I say money well spent. It's all about the love!

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

Don't be ashamed! If you paid thirteen dollars and all you did was be able to unite to people who love each other, the I say money well spent. It's all about the love!

I think so, though my Southern Baptist guilt disagrees... Honestly most folks heading to Destin for the beach wedding situation don't not care, as long as its legal.

Yes, this! LOL

I know several ULC ministers who do great work. It's really cool. Don't get me wrong, to each his own, but being ordained by the state is just a law. The ULC has members who have people all over the world doing mission work and everything. I actually got a license there later in life because it gives you a choice of "titles" and mine says Bishop! Lol! Plus you get a clergy pass for $9! I do have a degree in religion though and finishing my masters in religious education!

Ohhhh a clergy pass... now that's fancy!

Lol, my kids hung Mardi Gras beads from it when went to a comp in New Orleans! Not sure if that was in the description or not! I am different, I am of the opinion where clear be clear, where not clear be gracious! Anyone can teach or preach kindness and love. Every time you tell an athlete good job, a high five, telling them its ok when they fail, it's a ministry. I only did the degrees because I love religions and the impacts on the people. There are so many and they are fascinating.

Latest posts

Back