All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone can be ordained: Free Online Ordination - Become a Minister - Universal Life Church

I will say being able to legally marry someone and be a proper person to work in service is WAY different.

On that note, anyone need to get married? I'm cheap! (haha)

I'm a notary. In FL, all you have to be is a notary. I married some folks. My parents were in town and my dad was about to be disruptive from laughing so hard. I wonder if they are still married. Sure didn't feel like a true marriage with me saying the words and signing the certificate, but I guess good enough for the State of FL at the time. About 15 years ago.

And I just realized what thread I posted this in. Sorry.

That's easy "Tigers" and their colors were gold, blue, and white. I was paying attention during CA History at camp!
Thank you! I know some gyms were a peewee and some were different. It was before levels and all that. That is cool.

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

That's easy "Tigers" and their colors were gold, blue, and white. I was paying attention during CA History at camp!
Sorry. Tigers will always be Orange and Gray and represent a below average president and an above average student body.

FU!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back