All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was wondering does the EP Legacy cheer and dance have any connections with cheer athletics? I only ask because they were selling claw T-shirts at the competition. I know the EP is from Texas but just curious
I believe that we do have an arrangement with them for them to sell our shirts.

I see that CA will have team placements this week, will you post the teams here in this thread @BlueCat? Excited to see if you are entering new divisions this season.

We will post new teams after the calls have been made. We are incredibly excited for the new athletes and new teams. We will definitely have new teams in new divisions.

Each gym has had by far their highest tryout numbers ever (20%+ increase in each location) so team placements are taking a LONG time. Good problem to have.

We will post new teams after the calls have been made. We are incredibly excited for the new athletes and new teams. We will definitely have new teams in new divisions.

Each gym has had by far their highest tryout numbers ever (20%+ increase in each location) so team placements are taking a LONG time. Good problem to have.

Well, as they say "build a great program and they will come" Congratulations!

Any chance you can tell us how many teams are from each location?

I saw on Twitter your Plano gym had over 800 athletes tryout before the last session even started. That's crazy(cats)!!

Wow 20% that's incredible

. Is that just brand-new faces of kids that have never been that CA before or does that include kids that were part of the program and may have taken a year or 2 off from CA and are now coming back?

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

Wow 20% that's incredible

. Is that just brand-new faces of kids that have never been that CA before or does that include kids that were part of the program and may have taken a year or 2 off from CA and are now coming back?

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**
I've seen a few athletes that are coming back after a break, but it is mostly people who are brand new to the gym.

Us Jersey girls are headed to Texas for week 3 of Supercamp this year. Any tips for a first timer? She's never done a camp before without a gaggle of cheer buddies, I think she's worried about being alone and friendless.

It's Texas! She'll have a friend in the first 15 minutes of being in the gym. It's the southern way!

Latest posts

Back