All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I personally think that wherever Cheer Athletics goes area-wise, the gym would be a great success.
Logistically speaking it would be very complicated to work, but I'd love to see a CA (insert country here). International teams and the way they're improving, I'm sure CA would make a great global product with the way the gym is run.

"No good options":rolleyes: Cheer Athletics in NC would mean good local competition and less travel for everyone. Great economics! That might signal the end of some under performing gyms though...:oops: Not necessarily smaller programs, who have their niche, but programs who are currently faltering and trying to keep their head above water.

I agree @RJsExtremeMom. Our options here are go with small gyms (which we have some good ones), go with the best known gym & all that goes with it (which isn't for everyone) or go with the one your throwing shade to in your post. It would be awesome to have a new one in the mix!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I agree @RJsExtremeMom. Our options here are go with small gyms (which we have some good ones), go with the best known gym & all that goes with it (which isn't for everyone) or go with the one your throwing shade to in your post. It would be awesome to have a new one in the mix!

I throw no shade...only salt! :wasntme:....and only when thrown!:fro:

I'll just say this and leave Bluecat's thread alone. IF CA comes here, I don't think it would be the typical reaction you'd expect. The last two years of chaos have created a huge cheer vacuum here in Charlotte where families feel like they have NO good options. I've been saying for a year now that another large gym could thrive here if they had their act together. I just never thought it would be Cheer Athletics. We will see!

Oh, brother. :rolleyes: I find this VERY hard to believe.

CU tweeted about it... does that make it official? (probably not ;) )

CU asked for confirmation. Haven't seen it.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

i think it's kind of rude that CU tweeted it out. i know he was asking for confirmation, but call/text/e-mail someone. not tweet it to the masses. it could be fake for all we know. like let the gym make a statement and have information ready when they tell everyone instead of causing random hysteria. (current CA athletes included. i saw some retweets from them freaking out) just my random 2 cents.

I doubt that twitter is real. I don't think CA would create a twitter without an official announcement. Also, it has a link to it's "website" in it's bio to http://charlotte.cheerathletics.com/ which doesn't appear to be real page. I don't think that CA would post a link to a website that isn't up and running.

Someone brought this twitter account to my attention early this morning. At the time it had 2 followers. Both girls from the same CAC team that had previously tweeted about hoping CA was coming. I didn't believe it was real then & I still don't think it is. I agree with @BuegeSmalls. I just feel like there would be an official announcement first.

Since I last saw the twitter page 20 minutes ago they have now changed their profile picture from the CA logo to what appears to be rain or something on a window, taken the fake CA Charlotte website link out of their profile and removed "offical account of CA Charlotte (or whatever it was)" out of their bio and changed their name from CA Charlotte to just 'nc". Guess they realized the FB Investigators were on to them.

Back