All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will you have any tumbling classes or open gym sessions in May at your Charlotte location? My daughter plans to tryout at CA, but needs to find somewhere to tumble after Worlds until your teams start practice in early June.
If so, any idea of the cost or schedule?
Welcome to Charlotte!

Will you have any tumbling classes or open gym sessions in May at your Charlotte location? My daughter plans to tryout at CA, but needs to find somewhere to tumble after Worlds until your teams start practice in early June.
If so, any idea of the cost or schedule?
Welcome to Charlotte!

Our lease commences May 1, but it will take us several days to get the facility up and ready to go. We do not have an exact start date, so we have not scheduled classes/open gyms/etc. My guess is that we will have open gyms, but I can't give you an exact date. If you will email Brandon ([email protected]), he will be able to give you up-to-the-minute information about progress.

Will there be pics on the website? Maybe a pic of some of our Austin athletes from last season on the Austin page etc...I LOVE the cover photo of our Austin skyline!!! Wow....and congrats on Charlotte! We miss Brandon though.....

Brooks sent me some pictures today. There are some definitely some good ones, including a pic of Nikkai's toe touch that is one of the best "live action" jump pics I have seen in a long time. I put that and one of Onyx's pyramid up on the Austin page.

Last edited:
Brooks sent me some pictures today. There are some definitely some good ones, including a pic of Nikai's toe touch that is one of the best "live action" jump pics I have seen in a long time. I put that and one of Onyx's pyramid up on the Austin page.
Oh great! Awesome :) Thanks! We love Brooks...

Brooks sent me some pictures today. There are some definitely some good ones, including a pic of Nikai's toe touch that is one of the best "live action" jump pics I have seen in a long time. I put that and one of Onyx's pyramid up on the Austin page.
Wow - the pics look great! They Jump off the page hehe

I was interested to see the pictures you posted (I'm a sucker for a good jump pic), but the site is still a little buggy on mobile. I was looking around at the pages I could see and found a small typo- on the AS Prep page it says "Sumer" league instead of summer

I was interested to see the pictures you posted (I'm a sucker for a good jump pic), but the site is still a little buggy on mobile. I was looking around at the pages I could see and found a small typo- on the AS Prep page it says "Sumer" league instead of summer

I am a little frustrated with the issues on the mobile side. Realistically, I won't have time to delve into it much further until after Worlds. I will fix the other typo, thank you!

I put that website together in a few days when we learned that our regular web provider was not going to be able to make the kind of changes we wanted in a timely manner. I felt it had to be possible to just do that myself. I spent most of the time on the layout and the pictures - it looks like I should have spent more time on the text. There are still several issues to work through, but we are much happier with the new site.

Suggestions on an email system? We just use aliases/forwarding and don't actually need "real" email accounts.

Last edited:
I am a little frustrated with the issues on the mobile side. Realistically, I won't have time to delve into it much further until after Worlds. I will fix the other typo, thank you!

I put that website together in a few days when we learned that our regular web provider was not going to be able to make the kind of changes we wanted in a timely manner. I felt it had to be possible to just do that myself. I spent most of the time on the layout and the pictures - it looks like I should have spent more time on the text. There are still several issues to work through, but we are much happier with the new site.

Suggestions on an email system? We just use aliases/forwarding and don't actually need "real" email accounts.

What language have you used to implement your website?

Back