All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You could name them after members of the Fierceboard!

For example:

DropAndRunKatz

JaMKatz has a pretty nice ring to it. I'd even let them put my profile pic on the back of their uniforms. In bling... on an all nude mesh back.

How about SheetzCats, CookoutCats, BojanglesCats, BiscuitvilleCats, BBQCats, and our course the SweetTeaCats??? You've heard how much we love our food here...

:D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I like the royalty theme. CAC uses colors so that's a no. Charlotte is also called a "hornets nest". The NBA Charlotte Bobcats is going back to its original name Charlotte Hornets and their cheerleaders are the honeybees. How about a bee theme?

Fire cats, ice cats, diva cats, storm cats, hot cats, royal cats, classy cats, star cats, aristocats, magic cats, angel cats, dream cats, power cats, fantasy cats, mystic cats, dazzle cats, prada cats, Chanel cats, Gucci cats, dolce cats, Dior cats, queen cats. Only a few of these follow a theme but whatever.

For some reason I really like classy cats!

I like the royalty theme. CAC uses colors so that's a no. Charlotte is also called a "hornets nest". The NBA Charlotte Bobcats is going back to its original name Charlotte Hornets and their cheerleaders are the honeybees. How about a bee theme?

Wasps, Stingers, Bubble Bees...

CA buzz
CA honey
CA stingers
CA swarm
CA honeycomb

Does it have to have cats in it?

[QUOTE="GiaBellaMom, post:
What about real house cat breeds/names? Like persian or ragdoll (itty bitty) Tomcats (coed?) tabby...sphynx etc...[/QUOTE]

I love this idea!!

Back