All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So at NCA its possible for all 3 locations to compete against each other?
Jags (are they still coed?) vs. Crystalcats
Reigncats vs. Felines vs. Diamondcats

I am probably wrong because I haven't paid attention to team sizes.

So at NCA its possible for all 3 locations to compete against each other?
Jags (are they still coed?) vs. Crystalcats
Reigncats vs. Felines vs. Diamondcats

I am probably wrong because I haven't paid attention to team sizes.
There's really 4 locations, it would be even more crazy for a division, most likely a lower level, that had a team from all 4 locations in it. I haven't paid too much attention to each gym's teams/sizes though.

Our team reps fulfill a very important role and are incredibly valuable. They are a liaison between the coaches/staff and the athletes and do many things. They do not have "power" in the way that some have described, but they definitely make a huge difference in how smoothly things work throughout the season.

@BlueCat what kinds of things do your team reps do? Does the coach guide them in planning team bonding? What is their limit on $ spent for spirit gifts? We are hoping to implement this program this season, but we are struggling with an exact role for the team reps. Thanks for alway being so willing to answer questions!

Do you guys have any copyright or anything on your music? My high school repeatedly takes large portions of panthers music and it makes me mad that they just steal everything instead of getting their own music. They're competing this year and wondering if they can even do that.

Do you guys have any copyright or anything on your music? My high school repeatedly takes large portions of panthers music and it makes me mad that they just steal everything instead of getting their own music. They're competing this year and wondering if they can even do that.
One could argue gyms have an exclusive right to their edited, custom music, but enforcing it is simply impossible. We have long since given up that fight. It is incredibly frustrating to pay 10s of thousands of dollars to have music done only to have it available for free worldwide days after we write the check, but it is what it is.

@BlueCat what kinds of things do your team reps do? Does the coach guide them in planning team bonding? What is their limit on $ spent for spirit gifts? We are hoping to implement this program this season, but we are struggling with an exact role for the team reps. Thanks for alway being so willing to answer questions!
They do a wide variety of things, but most importantly they handle a lot of the communication within the team and help with getting the teams gathered and present for competitions. (Both of those are hugely important.) The TRs typically work with the coaches for team bonding, but that depends somewhat on the ages of the athletes and the experience of the TR. At one point, there was a $100 limit on the spirit gifts, but I'm not sure what that is currently, TBH.

Back