All-Star Cheer Extreme Questions And Answers From Courtney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i hope this hasn't already been asked. (if it has i apologize) but how do you decide whether a girl would be on senior elite or coed elite?:)

So I'm going to a prep school down in North Carolina next year and I would love to try to do cheer extreme. Do you think it will work?

Do your flyers always remain flyers or do you dropped some flyers and have them base? If so what would cause you to take a flyer and turn them into a base?

Does the kernersville gym have other levels than 5 (sorry if this sounds like a dumb questioned just always wanted to know ;)) ?

i hope this hasn't already been asked. (if it has i apologize) but how do you decide whether a girl would be on senior elite or coed elite?:)
Sr Elite as a whole has to be first and foremost experienced stunters. Girls are chosen as "special teams" just the way Jody describes in his thread. CoEd Elite is primarily flyers both experienced in coed stunting and "two man" stunting with strong flexibility. Both teams this year have been split with 40 kids on each and just went through rigorous beach camp for 6 straight days. The payoff has been astounding and we are excited that both teams are equivalently talented this season both with ideas and talent.

Back